ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer 1.8.17 Beta Compatible With CoC June 2017 Update is Out Now! (PRO & FREE) - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer 1.8.17 Beta Compatible With CoC June 2017 Update is Out Now! (PRO & FREE) (/showthread.php?tid=5007)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.17 Beta Compatible With CoC Boat May Update is Out Now! (PRO & FREE) - Supreme Leader - 05-26-2017

Use previous memu version 2.9

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.17 Beta Compatible With CoC Boat May Update is Out Now! (PRO & FREE) - Trippoluc - 05-26-2017

(05-26-2017, 12:08 PM)תפחד Wrote: Use previous memu version 2.9

thanks, but i'm running 2.9.6 version of memu

however....
5 minutes ago i'm observing running the bot.... it running well.... but i don' know  why, the main base suddenly shift  to new constructor base and the bot stuck gave errors.

hope this helping you.
thanks

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.17 Beta Compatible With CoC Boat May Update is Out Now! (PRO & FREE) - burr - 05-26-2017

(05-26-2017, 12:26 PM)Trippoluc Wrote:
(05-26-2017, 12:08 PM)תפחד Wrote: Use previous memu version 2.9

thanks, but i'm running 2.9.6 version of memu

however....
5 minutes ago i'm observing running the bot.... it running well.... but i don' know  why, the main base suddenly shift  to new constructor base and the bot stuck gave errors.

hope this helping you.
thanks

Is there a minecart or grave near by cause bot to click the boat by mistake ?

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.17 Beta Compatible With CoC Boat May Update is Out Now! (PRO & FREE) - Hello098 - 05-26-2017

Some Issue Occurred: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
Some Issue Occurred: Cannot find the army overview button
Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.17 Beta Compatible With CoC Boat May Update is Out Now! (PRO &... - Bernabe - 05-26-2017

My bot does not attack, otherwise everything will work.
Have the current update
Huh

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.17 Beta Compatible With CoC Boat May Update is Out Now! (PRO & FREE) - Nafeez - 05-26-2017

(05-22-2017, 07:03 PM)ArcherQueen i can\t install it every time i try it say something broken ask author for a new copy of this application help pls Wrote: ClashFarmer version 1.8.17, compatible with Clash of Clans May 2017 Update is Out Now! (Professional & Free)

Please note, it's a beta version. We don't support yet the new builder base only the main base.
Please report bugs in this thread and for common solutions to common problems, please visit our FAQ.

Professional users - 1.8.17 - RC3 - (from May 22nd) & 1.8.17 - RC6 (from May 24th) are the same, so it doesn't matter which of the 2 ClashFarmer versions you use.
Free users - The free version doesn't require a license key,  but if you would like a complete access to all the features or/and donate to ClashFarmer development, you can purchase a professional license key here.

Spread the word and keep farming with the most advanced Clash of Clans Bot!

==> ClashFarmer 1.8.17 Professional & Free Version DOWNLOAD LINK <== 

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.17 Beta Compatible With CoC Boat May Update is Out Now! (PRO & FREE) - Supreme Leader - 05-26-2017

turn off your antivirus's redownload and install
make new topic add screenshots and more details if the problem consist

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.17 Beta Compatible With CoC Boat May Update is Out Now! (PRO & FREE) - clashfarmerfan - 05-26-2017

Guys if you're running memu make sure its the previous version 2.9.6.1 it works well with this one.... i had issues with new updated memu so i use old version and it works fine....

(05-26-2017, 07:52 AM)Trippoluc Wrote: Hi,
scuse me, but  new 1.8.17 bot version (and MeMU updated) return often an error message like this

"Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state
Failed to restart more 16 times, restarting CoC "

Am i wrong in something?

thanks for yours suggestions.

Use the previous version of memu 2.9.6.1 i had to revert mine because i was having same issues.

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.17 Beta Compatible With CoC Boat May Update is Out Now! (PRO &amp;... - Nekroman - 05-27-2017

Hey thanks for all the work you put in to getting these updates out so quick! I have the pro version and noticed anytime searching it does not recognize any TH11. It will attack any 10's and 9's but cannot recognize 11. Any tips on how to fix this? thanks!

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.17 Beta Compatible With CoC Boat May Update is Out Now! (PRO &amp;... - JUJUBI - 05-29-2017

the may update coc cf bot does not attack......and keep lagging always......it always restarts and keep on doing that..........like an endless loop......
there is something seriously wrong with the last clash farmer bot--version 1.8.17 beta.....
please repair it and make us informed.....
i hope you people read this post.....

with blessings
JUJUBI