ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Bulk Suggestions - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Bulk Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=5790)

Bulk Suggestions - Achelous - 04-12-2019

Hi Guys, I have been using this bot now for a day as I originally had some issues setting it up, errors etc.
  • First,  I can see from my past experience using bots for MMO's etc. is that this bot will increase drastically in use or purchase if you can make it easier to multi use on the same pc without having to use VM's etc. 
  • Second, the bot tends to trip over itself a lot which I am assuming is because it seems to be very "picture capture/reading" written. (Which is something not really possible to avoid as its a phone game so thats unstandable). However, if you can make the process of it recording army train times and allow the bot to no have to constantly check for troops it may stop it from repating its cycles to often and may increase the ability to stop start (i.e. log out, log in based timers for armys) making it even harder for it to be detected as it allows for more of a random pattern login system. 
  • Third, the bot tends to have little attack stratgy and mainly just dumps everything evenly. Not sure if this can be improved however if there are user favourites and decent settings posted in the forum maybe you could impliment a "Suggested army/bot loadout" for premium users to access. (this may increase the sale for your development) This feature will increase the effectiveness of the resource farming.
  • Fourth, the bot hasnt yet used spells, I am not sure if this is pre programed but if it is, is it possible to allow the bot to use them? 
  • Fifth, upgrade cues. This one is a big one. Every bot I have encountered has had this in some way shape or form. If for example you got the bot to screen all level buildings and listed them in list form you can then tick them based on what you want the bot to focus upgrading if it has the resources, very similar to your wall mechanic but not quite the same. It could be even more basic.  

I have a lot more that I could add but I will leave it like that for now as I would like some feedback on these ideas from developers in relation to possiblity of implementation or just the idea in general. 

Lastly I would like to say the bot is doing rather well so far. 

For those interested this is currently what 2 hours of the bot looks like with little manual work (i.e. queing troops as not TH5) - Imagine attached

Cheers.

RE: Bulk Suggestions - BoWitch - 04-12-2019

I’m not part of the development team but I have ready some of these or at least similar previously.

What is it you are expecting the bot to do? It’s for farming loot and it’s very effective at doing so.

If you are using spells then you are spending loot not accumulating it. It’s not a war bot or trophy bot, although you can work up the leagues to a point.

I guess what I’m saying is the bot has a purpose which some of your points fall outside of. I’m not saying they would not be nice to see but the features that you mention are probably not in the remit of its purpose.

Let’s see what the dev team say.

RE: Bulk Suggestions - HackBrokkoli - 04-14-2019

(04-12-2019, 11:41 AM)BoWitch Wrote: I’m not part of the development team but I have ready some of these or at least similar previously.

What is it you are expecting the bot to do? It’s for farming loot and it’s very effective at doing so.

If you are using spells then you are spending loot not accumulating it. It’s  not a war bot or trophy bot, although you can work up the leagues to a point.

I guess what I’m saying is the bot has a purpose which some of your points fall outside of. I’m not saying they would not be nice to see but the features that you mention are probably not in the remit of its purpose.

Let’s see what the dev team say.

Well, in case you want to farm dark elixir, you would be happy about a possibility to zap the drills, as they are more likely to be located more central than usual elixir collectors/gold mines.