ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems (/showthread.php?tid=6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - ArcherQueen - 02-22-2016

Please take a look on the common solutions to common problems below and see if your problem is listed. If it isn't also please check out if it appears in our current threads.
If the problem is still not solved,
please make a new thread, that includes a short description of the problem and a full printscreen (BlueStacks & the bot). To upload and post printscreens, you can use an image host (for example, Imgur) and just post the link OR use the camera icon in the tool bar. 

IMPORTANT GUIDELINES:
  • ClashFarmer latest Anti-Ban version is ClashFarmer 2.08, DOWNLOAD CLASHFARMER 2.08

• You can purchase the PROFESSIONAL version license key, complete access to all the additional awesome features and it's only an extra for those who would like to donate and contribute for ClashFarmer development. Purchase your Professional license key HERE 

• COC language needs to be set on English!

• We support BlueStacks as the fastest and most reliable emulator DOWNLOAD BlueStacks 5.11If Bluestacks 5 is installed with CoC, the bot will use it instead of MEmu, it will also automatically configure it with all the required settings.
  • Make sure you read our COC Bot installation tutorial

Q: I'VE SUPERCELL ID AND COC SIGNS ME OUT OF SUPERCELL ID AND WON'T AUTO SIGN ME BACK IN, IS THERE A WORKAROUND? 
A: Simply play with the time out intervals of ClashFarmer bot (in the "Other" tab). For example, you can set 1 hour break every 3 hours.
Q: WHY IT TAKES SO LONG TO FIND DEAD BASES?
A: Push to higher trophies and check settings here Share Your Settings 
Q: IT SAYS THAT MY PROFESSIONAL LICENSE KEY IS EXPIRED, WHEN IT'S NOT. HOW TO FIX IT? 
A: Just deactivate your professional license key and then activate it again in "ClashFarmer" tab. If it didn't solve the issue, please remove ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86), and reinstall it with "Run as administrator".

Q: WHY DO I GET "INVALID LICENSE KEY" ERROR, WHEN MY LICENSE KEY SHOULD BE VALID?
A: Please make sure that you COPY & PASTE the license key code exactly without any extra space.  If it didn't solve the issue, please remove ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86), and reinstall it with "Run as administrator".

Q: ERROR: "LICENSE ISSUE OCCURRED, HALTING BOT", WHAT SHOULD I DO?
A: "License issue occured, halting bot" error usually appears when using the same license key for more than one Clash of Clans account.
Q: I PURCHASED A CLASHFARMER PROFESSIONAL LICENSE KEY, BUT HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT. WHAT SHOULD I DO? 
A: Please make sure you checked your PayPal email (your spam folder as well). If you haven't received the license key after an hour please send us an email to [email protected] with your Paypal email address and/or PayPal transaction ID (in a text format). 
Q: ERROR: "SOME ISSUE OCCURRED: CLASHFARMER VERSION CHECK ERROR", WHAT SHOULD I DO?
A: "Version check error" means that the bot can't connect to the server. This is usually caused by an internet error, please check your internet connection. Also, make sure you don't use a proxy. 
Q: WHEN INSTALLING THE LATEST CLASHFARMER VERSION I RECEIVE AN INSTALLER ERROR, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
A: Please disable your Anti-virus/Firewall and try to install from a different browser or computer.
Q: CAN I USE THE BOT TO FARM 2 DIFFERENT COC ACCOUNTS SIMULTANEOUSLY IN THE SAME COMPUTER?
A: You can run ClashFarmer bot with 1 COC account per computer, but you can use VPS (Virtual Private Server) for your 2nd account. Here is a TUTORIAL how to setup Clash of Clans bot with VPS service. 
Q: WHAT ARE THE FEATURES YOU PLANNING TO ADD IN THE NEXT VERSION?
A: Please visit our Common Feature Requests forum section. 
Q: SUPERCELL ENCOURAGING FAIRPLAY INITIATIVE? CAN I GET BANNED USING CLASHFARMER ?
A: As long as you stop using and uninstall mods (xmod/imod) and any other bots and configure time-out hours for the bot under the "Other" tab you're account will be safe. We developed a very elusive algorithm that will always evade detection. For more information please read HERE.
Q: HOW SHOULD I SET THE TIME OUT HOURS IN THE "OTHER" TAB IN CF ANTI-BAN VERSION?
A: There are many good options, the most important thing is to set time out hours that will look real. For example, 1 break of 7 hours and another 2-3 breaks of an hour each. Also, changing the breaks hours every few days is a good idea.
Q: MY ANTI-VIRUS SAYS CLASHFARMER IS SUSPICIOUS, WHY IS IT ?
A: Well, it is certainly not a virus, but the bot takes control of another application BlueStacks / MEmu and this is usually considered a malicious act, so anti-viruses might flag it.
Q: DOES THE BOT SUPPORTS WINDOWS XP?
A: No sorry, the bot supports Windows 7, 8 , 8.1, 10, 11 (Mac will be supported soon).
Q: DOES THE BOT WORK WHEN MY COMPUTER IS IN SLEEP MODE OR TURNED OFF?
A: No, the computer needs to be turned on, but you can minimize BlueStacks / MEmu and the bot windows or/and turn off your screen.
Q: BlueStacks / MEmu or CLASHFARMER BOT STUCK, HOW TO SOLVE IT?
A: 1) Remove ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86), and reinstall it with "Run as administrator".
2) Uninstall BlueStacks / MEmu from windows (add/remove programs).
3) Reboot the PC.
4) Install the recommended BlueStacks / MEmu version again (download link can be found in the "Important Guidelines" on top), and configure COC.
5) Run the bot

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - Julian - 03-04-2016

Hello!
I have a problem.
If the bot to attack it says:
Going to look for a target...
Some Issue Occurred: Could not start the search

Help?

Greetings, Julian.

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - ArcherQueen - 03-04-2016

(03-04-2016, 01:11 PM)Julian Wrote: Hello!
I have a problem.
Going to look for a target...
Some Issue Occurred: Could not start the search

Help?

Greetings, Julian.
Hi Julian,
Is you COC language set on English?
Have you read the "Important Guidelines" at http://forum.clashfarmer.com/showthread.php?tid=6 ?

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - siangtong - 04-14-2016

Hi,

i was using version 9 with no errors, but yesterday i encountered this:

Verifying Bluestacks and CoC...
Some Issue Occurred: Clashfarmer version check error

According to your FAQ, it stats that i might have an internet connection problem. But while running the clashfarmer in the background, im posting this to you. So im quite certain that it isnt my internet connection.

Any suggestions?

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - TheGentleMan - 04-14-2016

(04-14-2016, 02:06 PM)siangtong Wrote: Hi,

i was using version 9 with no errors, but yesterday i encountered this:

According to your FAQ, it stats that i might have an internet connection problem. But while running the clashfarmer in the background, im posting this to you. So im quite certain that it isnt my internet connection.

Any suggestions?

Could you share us a Screen shoot. I think is about your ping. Your connection may be very bad. Put Bluestack in 1280 x 720 Windows and put your computer setting as low as possible. If you have a extension memory (hard ware) use it as well. And look your Anti-virus, mabay he's stoping our Bot.

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - ArcherQueen - 04-15-2016

Also, make sure you're not using a proxy and your internet connection working fine, this is usually caused by an internet error.

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - ALZADJALI LIFE - 04-16-2016

Hello!
I have a problem.
some issue occurred: could not read troop occupany/capacity

if I do Search Only
some issue Occurred: Could not start the search

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - TheGentleMan - 04-16-2016

(04-16-2016, 06:17 PM)ALZADJALI LIFE Wrote: Hello!
I have a problem.
some issue occurred: could not read troop occupany/capacity

if I do Search Only
some issue Occurred: Could not start the search

Can you add a Screen Shoot of the error. I think the error is about your trophee range.

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - TheGentleMan - 04-17-2016

New error with Clashfarmer 1.8.10 (RC10).

After 3 hours of Botting, ClashOfClan is taking 30 min break, then the bot is trying to reconnect into ClashOfClan, But can't open it.
So the bot is auto-Restarting Bluestack and found "Some issue Occured"

Is it a bad internet connexion ?
Is it BlueStack bug ?

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - ArcherQueen - 04-17-2016

(04-17-2016, 12:53 AM)TheGentleMan Wrote: New error with Clashfarmer 1.8.10 (RC10).

After 3 hours of Botting, ClashOfClan is taking 30 min break, then the bot is trying to reconnect into ClashOfClan, But can't open it.
So the bot is auto-Restarting Bluestack and found "Some issue Occured"

Is it a bad internet connexion ?
Is it BlueStack bug ?

Hey,
Could you please also attach a full printscreen, bluestacks & the bot?