ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems (/showthread.php?tid=6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - lifehunter1992 - 04-20-2016

some error happens when installing the cf rc10 it seems that the file in the link is corrupt any solution for this?

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - ArcherQueen - 04-20-2016

(04-20-2016, 05:25 AM)lifehunter1992 Wrote: some error happens when installing the cf rc10 it seems that the file in the link is corrupt any solution for this?

Try to disable your Anti-virus and reinstall.

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - steve0 - 04-21-2016

(02-22-2016, 06:04 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Please take a look on the common solutions to common problems below and see if your problem is listed. If it isn't also please check out if it appears in our current threads.
If the problem is still not solved,
please make a new thread, that includes a short description of the problem and a full printscreen (bluestacks & the bot). To upload and post printscreens, you can use an image host (for example, Imgur) and just post the link OR use the camera icon in the tool bar. 

IMPORTANT GUIDELINES:
  • You can DOWNLOAD the latest Premium version 1.8.10 Beta for FREE!
  • COC language needs to be set on English!
  • Bluestacks language needs to be set on English!
  • Bluestacks 2 is not completely tested with CF yet, please DOWNLOAD BLUESTACKS from this link.
Q: WHY IT TAKES SO LONG TO FIND DEAD BASES?
A: Since Supercell December 2015 update, dead bases are harder to find. As a result, we recommend to farm not above Silver 1 or 2, since it almost impossible to find dead bases in higher leagues. Also, taking a look on Share Your Settings section can be useful. Please note our algorithm defines a dead base when the collectors are at least half full.
Q: MY BLUESTACKS/BOT STUCK, HOW TO SOLVE IT?
A: 1) Remove ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86), and reinstall it with "Run as administrator".
2) Uninstall Bluestacks from windows (add/remove programs).
3) Reboot the PC.
4) Install Bluestacks again from here, and configure COC.
5) Run the bot
Q: WHY IS CLEAR OBSTACLES, REARM TRAPS/INFERNO/XBOWS, BOOST BARRACKS ARE NOT WORKING?
A: Those features are not active yet and will be added in the next version.
Q: ERROR: "CLIENT AND SERVER ARE OUT OF SYNC", WHAT SHOULD I DO?
A: It's COC server error - the bot should recover and continue the search/attack.
Q: ERROR: "SOME ISSUE OCCURRED: CLASHFARMER VERSION CHECK ERROR", WHAT SHOULD I DO?
A: "Version check error" means that the bot can't connect to the server. This is usually caused by an internet error, please check your internet connection. Also, make sure you don't use a proxy. 
Q: WHEN INSTALLING THE LATEST CLASHFARMER VERSION I RECEIVE AN INSTALLER ERROR, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
A: Please disable your Anti-virus/Firewall and try to install from a different browser or computer.
Q: WHY DO I RECEIVE A "PERSONAL BREAK" MESSAGE?
A: After playing for 4 hours straight COC forces you to take a break. It's not related to the bot, it's one of the changes it the latest COC update. After the break the bot should recover and continue the attack.
Q: WHEN THE ATTACK IS FINISHED, WHY THE BOT USES ALL THE TIME BEFORE QUITTING?
A: When the attack is finished the bot doesn't quit right away, but the time is not wasted since troops are training in the background.
Q: WHAT ARE THE FEATURES YOU PLANNING TO ADD IN THE NEXT VERSION?
A: Please visit our Common Feature Requests forum section. 
Q: WHERE IS THE BACKGROUND MODE?
A: Since version 1.8 it is no longer needed, you can minimize Bluestacks and the bot windows or/and turn off your screen.
Q: CAN I RUN THIS BOT ON IOS/ANDROID/MAC ?
A: We are about to release a Mac version soon, stay tuned on our Facebook page for updates.
Q: CAN I GET BANNED USING CLASHFARMER ?
A: No! You will never get banned since we developed a very elusive algorithm that will always evade detection.
Q: MY ANTI-VIRUS SAYS CLASHFARMER IS SUSPICIOUS, WHY IS IT ?
A: Well, it is certainly not a virus, but the bot takes control of another application (BlueStacks) and this is usually considered a malicious act, so anti-viruses might flag it.
Q: WHEN WILL YOU ADD A TH SNIPPING OPTION?
A: TH Snipping (Trophy farming), it's not so relevant now since after COC TH 11 update Supercell removed the free shield resulting from TH snipping and as a result there are not many bases with TH outside.
Q: DOES THE BOT SUPPORTS WINDOWS XP?
A: No sorry, the bot supports Windows 7, 8 , 8.1 & 10 (Mac will be supported soon).
Q: DOES THE BOT WORK WHEN MY COMPUTER IS IN SLEEP MODE OR TURNED OFF?
A: No, the computer needs to be turned on, but you can minimize bluestacks and the bot windows or/and turn off your screen.
Q: WHEN I USE COC BOT, AFTER A FEW HOURS IT CAUSES MY COMPUTER RESTARTING?
A: We investigated this issue in detail and after a long test, we found out that the problem is caused by a faulty Bluestacks.
Usually reinstalling bluestacks a few times solves the problem. Please follow the steps below, 
1) Uninstall Bluestacks from windows (add/remove programs). 
2) Reboot the PC. 
3) Install Bluestacks again from the LINK AT OUR WEBSITE, and configure COC. 
4) Run the bot.
Q: WILL YOU ADD SPELLS IN THE NEXT VERSION?
A: After COC TH 11 update, spells are usually not worthwhile to use, since it's too expensive. However, we might add them in the future versions.

I'm getting this error: Some Issue Occurred: Cannot find the army overview button. I removed everything and reinstalled it and i'm getting the same error again

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - ArcherQueen - 04-21-2016

(04-21-2016, 02:03 AM)steve0 Wrote:
(02-22-2016, 06:04 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Please take a look on the common solutions to common problems below and see if your problem is listed. If it isn't also please check out if it appears in our current threads.
please make a new thread, that includes a short description of the problem and a full printscreen (bluestacks & the bot). To upload and post printscreens, you can use an image host (for example, Imgur) and just post the link OR use the camera icon in the tool bar. 

IMPORTANT GUIDELINES:
  • Bluestacks 2 is not completely tested with CF yet, please DOWNLOAD BLUESTACKS from this link.
A: Since Supercell December 2015 update, dead bases are harder to find. As a result, we recommend to farm not above Silver 1 or 2, since it almost impossible to find dead bases in higher leagues. Also, taking a look on Share Your Settings section can be useful. Please note our algorithm defines a dead base when the collectors are at least half full.
A: 1) Remove ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86), and reinstall it with "Run as administrator".
3) Reboot the PC.
5) Run the bot
Q: WHY IS CLEAR OBSTACLES, REARM TRAPS/INFERNO/XBOWS, BOOST BARRACKS ARE NOT WORKING?
A: It's COC server error - the bot should recover and continue the search/attack.
Q: ERROR: "SOME ISSUE OCCURRED: CLASHFARMER VERSION CHECK ERROR", WHAT SHOULD I DO?
A: "Version check error" means that the bot can't connect to the server. This is usually caused by an internet error, please check your internet connection. Also, make sure you don't use a proxy. 
Q: WHEN INSTALLING THE LATEST CLASHFARMER VERSION I RECEIVE AN INSTALLER ERROR, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
A: Please disable your Anti-virus/Firewall and try to install from a different browser or computer.
A: After playing for 4 hours straight COC forces you to take a break. It's not related to the bot, it's one of the changes it the latest COC update. After the break the bot should recover and continue the attack.
A: When the attack is finished the bot doesn't quit right away, but the time is not wasted since troops are training in the background.
A: Since version 1.8 it is no longer needed, you can minimize Bluestacks and the bot windows or/and turn off your screen.
A: We are about to release a Mac version soon, stay tuned on our Facebook page for updates.
A: No! You will never get banned since we developed a very elusive algorithm that will always evade detection.
A: Well, it is certainly not a virus, but the bot takes control of another application (BlueStacks) and this is usually considered a malicious act, so anti-viruses might flag it.
A: TH Snipping (Trophy farming), it's not so relevant now since after COC TH 11 update Supercell removed the free shield resulting from TH snipping and as a result there are not many bases with TH outside.
A: No sorry, the bot supports Windows 7, 8 , 8.1 & 10 (Mac will be supported soon).
A: No, the computer needs to be turned on, but you can minimize bluestacks and the bot windows or/and turn off your screen.
A: We investigated this issue in detail and after a long test, we found out that the problem is caused by a faulty Bluestacks.
Usually reinstalling bluestacks a few times solves the problem. Please follow the steps below, 
2) Reboot the PC. 
4) Run the bot.
A: After COC TH 11 update, spells are usually not worthwhile to use, since it's too expensive. However, we might add them in the future versions.

I'm getting this error: Some Issue Occurred: Cannot find the army overview button. I removed everything and reinstalled it and i'm getting the same error again
Hi steve0,

Is the bot recovers or stuck in this state?

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - steve0 - 04-21-2016

(04-21-2016, 08:28 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote:

IMPORTANT GUIDELINES:
3) Reboot the PC.
5) Run the bot
2) Reboot the PC. 
4) Run the bot.

Hi steve0,

Its looks like it recovers but it does this over and over.
  [Image: a61a910.png]

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - TheGentleMan - 04-22-2016

I think you may have 4 barracks.
Did you set the ClashFarmer bot only 1 barrack ?
Bot doesn't work if you set 4 barracks and you only have 1 barrack...
Also, if you set your trophees to 900-2000 and you only have 33 trophee , it won't work.
And if you open the Clan of clan chat box, it will tell the same error.

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - ArcherQueen - 04-23-2016

(04-21-2016, 10:07 PM)steve0 Wrote:
(04-21-2016, 08:28 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote:

IMPORTANT GUIDELINES:
3) Reboot the PC.
5) Run the bot
2) Reboot the PC. 
4) Run the bot.

Hi steve0,

Its looks like it recovers but it does this over and over.
  [Image: a61a910.png]

Please download the latest version 1.8.10 - RC 10!
Also, please note that the bot mainly useful for higher levels bases.

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - kenny - 04-28-2016

Hi first post...

ive installed clashfarmer and it seems to be working fine but I cant edit anything in it, everything is greyed out. So I cant change anything.

Any idea what im doing wrong?

forget that its working fine now

Does it not use spells at all?

many thanks

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - ArcherQueen - 04-29-2016

(04-28-2016, 02:58 PM)kenny Wrote: Hi first post...

ive installed clashfarmer and it seems to be working fine but I cant edit anything in it, everything is greyed out. So I cant change anything.

Any idea what im doing wrong?

forget that its working fine now

Does it not use spells at all?

many thanks
Hi,

You need to stop the bot first and then you'll be able to configure the settings.

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - tupac1999 - 05-01-2016

funciona todo en la aldea pero no busca batalla y queda en esa pantalla
podrian aydar a solucionarlo

everything works in the village but does not seek battle and remains on that screen
Aydar could fix it