ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems (/showthread.php?tid=6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - johannas - 01-17-2019

Hello all,

Finally broke down and purchased a license key for 30 days about an hour ago. I don't really "need" to but I want to show my support to the devs and moderators that put up with us.

To be safe, I completely removed all instances of MEmu and old CF installs. Followed the directions to a T on ClashFarmer Tools page. Downloaded and ran all the removal tools etc.

I only have one instance of Memu running and the CF bot just says "Starting Bot...." Goes no further.

I have enabled the debugging. But I am not aware of how to gather more information for you.

Please feel free to reach out and I'd be happy to try something else.

Thanks guys for all your work!

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - Supreme Leader - 01-17-2019

(01-17-2019, 07:01 PM)johannas Wrote: Hello all,

Finally broke down and purchased a license key for 30 days about an hour ago.  I don't really "need" to but I want to show my support to the devs and moderators that put up with us.

To be safe, I completely removed all instances of MEmu and old CF installs.  Followed the directions to a T on ClashFarmer Tools page.  Downloaded and ran all the removal tools etc.

I only have one instance of Memu running and the CF bot just says "Starting Bot...."  Goes no further.

I have enabled the debugging.  But I am not aware of how to gather more information for you.

Please feel free to reach out and I'd be happy to try something else.

Thanks guys for all your work!

Can you kindly add screenshots please

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - johannas - 01-17-2019

False alarm. I fell victim to the odd "filehippo" link mishap. Had installed version 6. It works now!

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - therantex - 01-17-2019

(01-17-2019, 08:59 PM)johannas Wrote: False alarm.  I fell victim to the odd "filehippo" link mishap.  Had installed version 6.  It works now!

Cool! It happend to so many people... I think link needs an update Tongue
It works fine for me though.

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - Seneox - 02-20-2019

Hello dear ClashFarmer Team,
I bought a 30-day license via Paypal. I have a new PC and wanted to ask if they could send me the code. I would like to send you the transaction details via PM!
[/color]

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - Supreme Leader - 02-20-2019

(02-20-2019, 03:57 PM)Seneox Wrote: Hello dear ClashFarmer Team,
I bought a 30-day license via Paypal. I have a new PC and wanted to ask if they could send me the code. I would like to send you the transaction details via PM!
[/color]

Send it by email to [email protected]

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - Seneox - 02-20-2019

(02-20-2019, 05:35 PM)Erakay Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 03:57 PM)Seneox Wrote: Hello dear ClashFarmer Team,
[/color]

Send it by email to [email protected]

Hey thanks for the fast answer.
I send you an email with a screen

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - daleprani - 02-21-2019

Login error when  using bot. Normal on emulator without bot. Can someone help?

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - Supreme Leader - 02-21-2019

(02-21-2019, 11:22 AM)daleprani Wrote: Login error when  using bot. Normal on emulator without bot. Can someone help?

add screenshot of the problem please

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - ySquare - 02-21-2019

Hi just bought the professional key. I have downloaded memu 2.9.6 from the link given but I can't seem to download CoC from the playstore because I keep getting this error https://imgur.com/a/CAa64Mq