ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems (/showthread.php?tid=6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - Supreme Leader - 08-02-2022

(08-01-2022, 03:59 PM)SheckF Wrote: Hello good day, yesterday my bot marked "halting bot", I already restarted my computer but the message does not go away and I cannot use the bot, how do I solve it? I already reinstalled the application and the message continues.

Hola buen día, el día de ayer mi bot marco "halting bot", ya reinicie mi computador pero el mensaje no se quita y no puedo usar el bot, ¿como lo soluciono? ya reinstale la aplicación y el mensaje sigue.

deactivate license and reactivate again

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - uchihasasuke - 09-04-2022

Hi. Is it possible to use multiple accounts? It is possible to switch between accounts manually, but will the bot still work in this case? Will auto-switch feature be added? What does it take to develop 100 accounts at once? (:

or.. if we open multiple bluestacks on the same computer.. can the bot work for every account?

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - Alkiyama - 10-14-2022

I installed everything the way it needs to be done.
Now I have the problem that I cant "start bot"
I've searched almost the whole forum. Can somebody help me with this problem?
Thanks!

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - matoso - 10-20-2022

Hello, I am new and don't know how to use this bot, but I managed to configure it, but the bot start button doesn't work, can anyone help me?

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - BranStark - 10-26-2022

(10-20-2022, 12:16 AM)matoso Wrote: Hello, I am new and don't know how to use this bot, but I managed to configure it, but the bot start button doesn't work, can anyone help me?

You need to purchase a license for the bot in order to use it.

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - alexcwclucker - 11-13-2022

My Clashfarmer 2.0.6 was not able to activate. It just happened today. Initially, it claimed that my key is not activated. I re-activated it. After input the key, no respond when click "activate". Remove and install it back. Also have the same behavior.

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - jillybot - 12-22-2022

(09-04-2022, 07:47 PM)uchihasasuke Wrote: Hi. Is it possible to use multiple accounts? It is possible to switch between accounts manually, but will the bot still work in this case? Will auto-switch feature be added? What does it take to develop 100 accounts at once? (:

or.. if we open multiple bluestacks on the same computer.. can the bot work for every account?

you can only use one account on a single bot at a a time ie one bot one account, but you can switch accounts on that single bot, and it would be almost imposible to open multiple bluestacks on a single computer as it will just use too much power and crash

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - bjdyke - 12-22-2022

got memu 7.5.6but keeps coming up coc stopped working close app or send feedback is there a setting i need to change many thanks

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - ahcoolie - 01-05-2023

I install menu 8.09 with clash of clan from amazon store. When i execute clashfarmer 2.07, the start and resume button is greyed out. Can you advise what was missed out?

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - kristo - 01-07-2023

(12-22-2022, 12:09 PM)EaglesMaster Wrote:
(12-22-2022, 10:59 AM)bjdyke Wrote: got memu 7.5.6but keeps coming up coc stopped working close app or send feedback is there a setting i need to change many thanks

Use android 9 and download CoC through Amazon Store. But can I ask what resolution are you using? Mine opens a wide tablet and doesn't open CoC. Please reply.

W=860
H = 672
DPI= 160