ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
SC Logoff bypass - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: SC Logoff bypass (/showthread.php?tid=7302)

SC Logoff bypass - jpmorenorj - 02-21-2021

Hey!

Came to my attention that supercell logs you off after 3 hours, I know there is a current manual bypass in "Other" tab by manually setting the hours bot will stay idle (out of the game), however, I do believe there is a more effective way in order to do that, by detecting the personal break message on top or the bot keeping track of time he is in-game and tabbing out of the game for a specific amount of time (randomized to look more human) in order to bypass this new feature SC incremented to their game.

As stated above, my request is:

- Add an automatic bypass that detects the personal break, tabbing out when it appears, logging of for about 15~20 mins (the time required for CoC to let you back in) then coming back to farming.

- The method stated above will allow users to have the most time online without needing to worry about getting kicked or having the bot's time taken, as currently, the manual bypass consumes 6 hours a day, leading up to 18 hours of bot being online (that is a lot but can be better!).

Thanks!  Big Grin

RE: SC Logoff bypass - Supreme Leader - 02-21-2021

(02-21-2021, 09:55 AM)jpmorenorj Wrote: Hey!

Came to my attention that supercell logs you off after 3 hours, I know there is a current manual bypass in "Other" tab by manually setting the hours bot will stay idle (out of the game), however, I do believe there is a more effective way in order to do that, by detecting the personal break message on top or the bot keeping track of time he is in-game and tabbing out of the game for a specific amount of time (randomized to look more human) in order to bypass this new feature SC incremented to their game.

- Add an automatic bypass that detects the personal break, tabbing out when it appears, logging of for about 15~20 mins (the time required for CoC to let you back in) then coming back to farming.

- The method stated above will allow users to have the most time online without needing to worry about getting kicked or having the bot's time taken, as currently, the manual bypass consumes 6 hours a day, leading up to 18 hours of bot being online (that is a lot but can be better!).

Thanks!  Big Grin

Botting 24/7 can get you banned thats why we have break option to break every 3 hours to avoid being kicked by PB

RE: SC Logoff bypass - jpmorenorj - 02-21-2021

(02-21-2021, 01:16 PM)Supreme Leader Wrote:

Thanks!  Big Grin

Botting 24/7 can get you banned thats why we have break option to break every 3 hours to avoid being kicked by PB

True, but I've been botting for 1 1/2 year almost 24hrs and still didn't get banned. I understand it is more risky, but as a feature I think it should be based on if the user wants to use it or not.

Edit: Btw where is that option located? Is there an option to break every 3 hours instead of me inputting idle hours manually in "Other" tab?

RE: SC Logoff bypass - Supreme Leader - 02-21-2021

(02-21-2021, 01:36 PM)jpmorenorj Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 01:16 PM)Supreme Leader Wrote:

Thanks!  Big Grin

True, but I've been botting for 1 1/2 year almost 24hrs and still didn't get banned. I understand it is more risky, but as a feature I think it should be based on if the user wants to use it or not.

youre using breaks so you're technically not botting 24/7 Big Grin Big Grin