ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
How to truly automate ClashFarmer - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: How to truly automate ClashFarmer (/showthread.php?tid=7662)

How to truly automate ClashFarmer - dynamiteracket - 05-29-2023

I'm trying to fully automate ClashFarmer so I can leave it running 24x7 unattended in a virtual machine, but the only automations possible currently are extremely wasteful and overall are quite poor.. 

The only automation possible currently is using the break schedules in the "Other" tab and using Windows Task Scheduler to start the ClashFarmer.exe on boot, so you can leave it running in a VM. This does work, but has a number of disadvantages:

• My army takes ~50 minutes to train, so after a couple of attacks CF is mostly useless and just idling which increases my screen on time needlessly and probably increases my risk of a CoC ban
  • If I set the break schedule to always active, the auto-start bot to 'On' and use the Windows Task Scheduler to start/stop ClashFarmer.exe at the frequency I choose, I lose the attack log when the process quits as it isn't saved anywhere
  • Telegram doesn't support bot-to-bot communications so the remote control feature can't be used to automate control of ClashFarmer
  • You are stuck with the break schedules you set, they can't incorporate any randomness and you'll need to change these manually

I need one of the following things to achieve full automation:
  • Log the attack log to an outfile such as C:\Program Files (x86)\ClashFarmer\attacklog.log (I can then pick it up with a script to parse/save and no longer have any issues with launching/killing the CF process via a script)
  • Implement command line switches for ClashFarmer.exe (e.g. /startbot or /stopbot) - This would let me script incredibly granular and random play times to maximise attacks and minimise active time to avoid bot detection
  • Implement more granular controls of the schedules, for example half hourly increments or entirely custom

Does anyone have any better ideas? For a project born entirely out of a desire to automate something, it's automation ability is surprisingly lacking...  Undecided

RE: How to truly automate ClashFarmer - CUENY - 06-15-2023

(05-29-2023, 06:45 PM)dynamiteracket Wrote: I'm trying to fully automate ClashFarmer so I can leave it running 24x7 unattended in a virtual machine, but the only automations possible currently are extremely wasteful and overall are quite poor.. 

The only automation possible currently is using the break schedules in the "Other" tab and using Windows Task Scheduler to start the ClashFarmer.exe on boot, so you can leave it running in a VM. This does work, but has a number of disadvantages:

• My army takes ~50 minutes to train, so after a couple of attacks CF is mostly useless and just idling which increases my screen on time needlessly and probably increases my risk of a CoC ban
  • If I set the break schedule to always active, the auto-start bot to 'On' and use the Windows Task Scheduler to start/stop ClashFarmer.exe at the frequency I choose, I lose the attack log when the process quits as it isn't saved anywhere
  • Telegram doesn't support bot-to-bot communications so the remote control feature can't be used to automate control of ClashFarmer
  • You are stuck with the break schedules you set, they can't incorporate any randomness and you'll need to change these manually

I need one of the following things to achieve full automation:
  • Log the attack log to an outfile such as C:\Program Files (x86)\ClashFarmer\attacklog.log (I can then pick it up with a script to parse/save and no longer have any issues with launching/killing the CF process via a script)
  • Implement command line switches for ClashFarmer.exe (e.g. /startbot or /stopbot) - This would let me script incredibly granular and random play times to maximise attacks and minimise active time to avoid bot detection
  • Implement more granular controls of the schedules, for example half hourly increments or entirely custom

Does anyone have any better ideas? For a project born entirely out of a desire to automate something, it's automation ability is surprisingly lacking...  Undecided

I did some extra automation using a macro creation app.  I use VoiceAttack.  With VoiceAttack, I configured it to allow CF to attack a village for two hours then switch to the next village and start over again.  I am currently working on a new automation that would allow CF to do two attacks, rebuild the two armies, then switch to the next village and repeat the process.   It would certainly be easier for me if CF created a log file of their status window!!!

RE: How to truly automate ClashFarmer - DellaStevens - 08-12-2023

Quote:I did some extra automation using a macro creation app.  I use VoiceAttack.  With VoiceAttack, I configured it to allow CF to attack a village for two hours then switch to the next village and start over again.  I am currently working on a new automation that would allow CF to do two attacks, rebuild the two armies, then switch to the next village and repeat the process.   It would certainly be easier for me if CF created a log file of their status window!!!

Is it safe to use VoiceAttack, is it free?

RE: How to truly automate ClashFarmer - Evalyra3 - 09-06-2023

Automating ClashFarmer, a bot for Clash of Clans, requires a few steps. Please note that using game bots may violate the game's terms of service, leading to account bans. Make sure to use such tools responsibly and within the game's guidelines. Here's a general guide on how to automate ClashFarmer:

Download and Install ClashFarmer:

Visit the official ClashFarmer website and download the bot.
Follow the installation instructions provided on the website.
Configure ClashFarmer:

Launch the ClashFarmer application.
Configure settings like troop training, army composition, and resource collection. Customize these settings according to your preferences and game goals.
Connect to Your Clash of Clans Account:

ClashFarmer usually requires you to connect it to your Clash of Clans account. Follow the prompts to do so. You may need to enter your game account credentials.
Set Up Farming Locations:

Specify the locations on the game map where you want ClashFarmer to attack and collect resources. These locations are typically referred to as "farming locations."
Activate the Bot:

Start the bot, and it will begin performing the tasks you've configured.
ClashFarmer will automatically train troops, search for and attack bases in the specified farming locations, and collect resources.
Monitor and Adjust:

Regularly check on the bot to ensure it's working as intended.
Adjust settings as needed to optimize resource collection and troop training.
Stay Informed:

Keep an eye on Clash of Clans updates and ClashFarmer updates. Game updates can affect the bot's performance, and ClashFarmer may need to be updated accordingly.
Use Safely and Responsibly:

Always use game bots in a responsible and ethical manner. Excessive or unfair use of bots can result in account bans.
Regularly Backup Your Game Account:

To safeguard your progress, regularly create backups or link your game account to social media platforms for recovery options in case of issues.
Remember that automating gameplay with bots can be against the game's terms of service, and there are risks involved, including the possibility of being banned from the game. Always use bots responsibly and at your own discretion.

RE: How to truly automate ClashFarmer - natasha7899 - 09-21-2023

(09-06-2023, 01:05 PM)Evalyra3 Wrote: Automating ClashFarmer, a bot for Clash of Clans, requires a few steps. Please note that using game bots may violate the game's terms of service, leading to account bans. Make sure to use such tools responsibly and within the game's guidelines. Here's a general guide on how to automate ClashFarmer:

Download and Install ClashFarmer:

Visit the official ClashFarmer website and download the bot.
Follow the installation instructions provided on the website.
Configure ClashFarmer:

Launch the ClashFarmer application.
Configure settings like troop training, army composition, and resource collection. Customize these settings according to your preferences and game goals.
Connect to Your Clash of Clans Account:

ClashFarmer usually requires you to connect it to your Clash of Clans account. Follow the prompts to do so. You may need to enter your game account credentials.
Set Up Farming Locations:

Specify the locations on the game map where you want ClashFarmer to attack and collect resources. These locations are typically referred to as "farming locations."
Activate the Bot:

Start the bot, and it will begin performing the tasks you've configured.
ClashFarmer will automatically train troops, search for and attack bases in the specified farming locations, and collect resources.
Monitor and Adjust:

Regularly check on the bot to ensure it's working as intended.
Adjust settings as needed to optimize resource collection and troop training.
Stay Informed:

Keep an eye on Clash of Clans updates and ClashFarmer updates. Game updates can affect the bot's performance, and ClashFarmer may need to be updated accordingly.
Use Safely and Responsibly:

Always use game bots in a responsible and ethical manner. Excessive or unfair use of bots can result in account bans.
Regularly Backup Your Game Account:

To safeguard your progress, regularly create backups or link your game account to social media platforms for recovery options in case of issues.
Remember that automating gameplay with bots can be against the game's terms of service, and there are risks involved, including the possibility of being banned from the game. Always use bots responsibly and at your own discretion.

Thank you,
              for sharing such good information, for lots of love, and amazing things that you have contributed. Sleepy