ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Halt attack?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New user here... using CF 1.8.9 

Can someone instruct me how to set it up so that my troops do not attack? There are instances when I don't want to attack - for example, when I activate a week long shield, I might want to simply collect my own resources for that time period, and not lose shield time (and gold) every time my troops attack an opponent. 

I saw that there used to be a feature called "halt attack" but apparently it was not included in the latest release. 

Thanks!
Hey,

We will add this option in the next version Smile
(03-24-2016, 11:50 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

We will add this option in the next version Smile

Awesome!  Can't wait!  Thanks for your hard work!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(03-23-2016, 02:58 PM)ghostgeek Wrote: [ -> ]New user here... using CF 1.8.9 

Can someone instruct me how to set it up so that my troops do not attack? There are instances when I don't want to attack - for example, when I activate a week long shield, I might want to simply collect my own resources for that time period, and not lose shield time (and gold) every time my troops attack an opponent. 

I saw that there used to be a feature called "halt attack" but apparently it was not included in the latest release. 

Thanks!

What does "Halt attack" does ? i don't understand
It's the option to keep the user logged in, training troops, collect resources,but without attacking.
Guys, we added in 1.8.10 - RC10, the option to configure the bot to not attack/search, just maintain the village. (can be set via the search tab).
Lovin the search only mode. Great work guys!