ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer needs you! Help us spread the word!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We hope you're enjoying Clashfarmer bot and we're helping you to max your base & ease a little the eternal wall upgrade   Cool
We put a lot of effort and time into it and we will continue to deliver the most advanced, safest, fastest software out there! 
Also, the best part we will always have a free version, so that everybody can benefit. 

Currently Clasharmer NEEDS YOUR HELP! 
We would greatly appreciate if everyone could help SPREAD THE WORD by sharing your botting experience and posting a link 
to our website in mobile gaming forums, related gaming websites, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and etc.

Also, if you're an owner of a gaming website/blog/Youtube channel please contact us!

Have a great weekend & happy botting! Smile
I will make a video of CF in my youtube channel!
(04-25-2016, 02:12 PM)Kuma Wrote: [ -> ]I will make a video of CF in my youtube channel!

ClashFarmer team need  principaly a Tutorial that explain How to download BlueStack and our Bot.
You can also make a tutorial that explain how ClashFarmer Bot works.
You'll get alot of credit and your video will mabay be selected to be on ClashFarmer website !
I love your work and i cannot thank you enough, i'd love to spread the word, but in the same time im thinking, if lots of people start botting, wont that give me much less dead bases to raid from? ;(
Good evening, could you tell me which of the programs are more readable to have on the pc if Bluestacks or Memu? Thank you
(11-16-2016, 03:34 AM)frosi30 Wrote: [ -> ]Good evening, could you tell me which of the programs are more readable to have on the pc if Bluestacks or Memu? Thank you

MEmu is our recommended emulator, http://www.clashfarmer.com/tutorial.html
The bot isnt work to me what is it problem ARCHERQUEEN?
Pls fix it thx and love you
I just run the latest bluestacks..I have for years and have no real issues,and if I do I just reboot the computer. Whis life was like that...I would rebooting myself every day..lol.
(02-27-2017, 04:04 AM)REMAND Wrote: [ -> ]I just run the latest bluestacks..I have for years and have no real issues,and if I do I just reboot the computer. Whis life was like that...I would rebooting myself every day..lol.

Lol  Smile