ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(02-12-2017, 02:25 AM)Juanjuan Wrote: [ -> ]Anti ban is it really working? I am planning to buy the lifetime license key.

Its hard to ban people on CoC specially for us who run Clashfarmer since it uses smarter more human like mechanics to work, for me i say there is no such thing as anti ban or undetected, but since clashfarmer doesnt manipulate game memory or packets then its impossible for Supercell to decide whether its a bot attack or human attack, plus there is a feature in the bot for a timeout so you wont be attacking 24/7 which also help to avoid detection.
hope this answers your question
(02-12-2017, 03:19 AM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]Its hard to ban people on CoC specially for us who run Clashfarmer since it uses smarter more human like mechanics to work, for me i say there is no such thing as anti ban or undetected, but since clashfarmer doesnt manipulate game memory or packets then its impossible for Supercell to decide whether its a bot attack or human attack, plus there is a feature in the bot for a timeout so you wont be attacking 24/7 which also help to avoid detection.
hope this answers your question

Thanks mod.😊
Not really sure if I was banned or not. I don't think that I was but just In case, I put this here. Please move if in wrong location.

I have been running a single bot 1 hour on break for every 3 hours. I rotate them around daily on top of that to help avoid detection. I was at work the other day and came home to my bot not running. Apparently, memu closed and it had no choice but not to run. I swapped accounts and went to bed. When I awoke I tried swapping back to it but a message popped up and I had to choices allow or deny. I hit allow (don't know what it said) and now I cannot swap to that account.

When I try and swap I either see the green Google play name briefly before it disapears unusually fast or doesn't appear at all. However, all my other accounts load just fine. I have cleared cache for game and Google play games, reinstalled gmail and even rebooted phone. I have also tried with 2 phones and the memu app.

Is that a bot ban or am I suffering from something else?
My wife had the same problem today. All the devices we have could not login to her account...found the problem was with google play games, she had to go into settings on play games, sign into game automatically and use this account to sign in to all new games...hope this helps.
(02-24-2017, 07:27 AM)REMAND Wrote: [ -> ]My wife had the same problem today. All the devices we have could not login to her account...found the problem was with google play games, she had to go into settings on play games, sign into game automatically and use this account to sign in to all new games...hope this helps.

Worked like a charm.  It was already checked, so I unchecked and rechecked it. Thank you so much!
(02-24-2017, 05:34 PM)amjad Wrote: [ -> ]s there a solution to the problem of clash farmer because when the research and find an appropriate discount withholds attacked him and the program stop working
I don't really understand your question. Also, please create a thread in "Help & Support" forum. It's not related to this thread.
is it legal to use cf ?
or it ban forever ??
(06-17-2017, 10:55 PM)fcb109 Wrote: [ -> ]is it legal to use cf ?
or it ban forever ??

ClashFarmer is the safest Clash of Clans bot, please read the info here on how to keep your account safe.
I know I get paranoid about being banned and, while I never was banned, I tend to periodically purchase something in the game. Nothing big, whatever is less than $5 and I'll only do it once a year or wait a tad longer. I figure CoC won't ban a paying customer, regardless of the amount Smile
(01-09-2019, 01:24 AM)angrygoose Wrote: [ -> ]I know I get paranoid about being banned and, while I never was banned, I tend to periodically purchase something in the game. Nothing big, whatever is less than $5 and I'll only do it once a year or wait a tad longer. I figure CoC won't ban a paying customer, regardless of the amount Smile

Meeec you're wrong, if they catch you in any way that you're using bots, you will get the permament ban that's 100% sure. Well it's safe don't worry Im not trying to scare you but keep that in mind if they catch you there's no chance for you to avoid it (even if you bought 1000$ ingame).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5