ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Auto upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love using the auto wall upgrade feature, and I thought I would be great to also allow auto upgrading of other buildings, this would save loads of time since sometimes I forget to upgrade my new level 4 storage after 2 hours as an example. It would be even cooler if we could customize the order of the upgrade queue.

And so adding this auto upgrade feature to Clash Farmer would make us more time efficient and lazier clashers Big Grin
(04-26-2016, 03:37 AM)salt Wrote: [ -> ]I love using the auto wall upgrade feature, and I thought I would be great to also allow auto upgrading of other buildings, this would save loads of time since sometimes I forget to upgrade my new level 4 storage after 2 hours as an example. It would be even cooler if we could customize the order of the upgrade queue.

And so adding this auto upgrade feature to Clash Farmer would make us more time efficient and lazier clashers Big Grin

Perhaps this feature will be added when Clash-Farmer is more wide-spread. Why? Because the clash-farmers main way of detecting things such as Troops, Loot & Collectors is through image scanning.
To simply put it, they'd have to get every single image of an upgradable building into their library. 

In the mean time, I suggest you use all but 1 builder for upgrading whilst using the wall upgrade feature. I've been using this method since the start and It has been proven useful, just do the math of raid gains/ upgrade time and you'll see why.