ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Choose the type of resource to target
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have the ability to place troops near resources, but if we only need elixir or DE or Gold and not a combination it would be great to have the ability to put troops near just 1 type of resource.
This feature is already on our list under "Option to deploy troops near elixir collectors or gold collectors".
I looked through all of the requests, but did not see the list until just now. Thank you for pointing it out and sorry for duplicate post. I would only add DE to the option but otherwise please feel free to delete my post.
(05-03-2016, 05:10 PM)youdontknowme Wrote: [ -> ]I looked through all of the requests, but did not see the list until just now.  Thank you for pointing it out and sorry for duplicate post.  I would only add DE to the option but otherwise please feel free to delete my post.

The problem is it deploy all the troops which is unnecessary to be efficient, that's what milking is all about which they need to improve. Seriously I m waiting for that to happen, look at my last post on milking strategy
I posted this b4 and yet to receive any reply lol. Dev pls act on this ASAP.
(05-06-2016, 07:21 AM)Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]I posted this b4 and yet to receive any reply lol. Dev pls act on this ASAP.

Hey, We read you Goblin Milking feature suggestion, currently it's complicated  feature to add, but we will write it down.