ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Beta Testers Wanted for version 1.8.11 (Thanks everyone! We have enough testers :))
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ready to test.  Obviously I'm using it a lot and can give you great insight.

thanks

(06-09-2016, 08:39 PM)JoeFarmer Wrote: [ -> ]Ready to test.  Obviously I'm using it a lot and can give you great insight.

thanks

p.s. I'm probably a lot older than most of you so I could give you that perspective too.
If any of you emailed and received a link to download and a key and would like to join me and test things together and make clear reports
PM and i will send you my Teamspeak server IP... lets work together to make this bot perfect!

Here you can find all bluestacks versions and download whats required for the tests even the rooted versions, http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/Blu...App_Player
(06-09-2016, 12:51 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]We are looking for Beta Testers for ClashFarmer version 1.8.11 (This version supports also MEmu emulator).
If you would like to be the ones that take the first taste and share your feedback with us, please send us an email to [email protected], specifying that you want to be beta tester.

HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TEST THE BETA WHEN WE DONT HAVE ACCES TO ALL THE OPTIONS? ?
WE NEED THE PRO ACTIVATION KEY.
YOU HAVE STATED THAT YOU WILL BE GIVING OUT FREE KEYS TO START WITH, SO I CANT SEE THE PROBLEM GIVING OUT KEYS TO HELP YOU FIND BUGS AND IMPROVE THE BETA VERSION!!
(06-10-2016, 01:16 AM)blade7327 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2016, 12:51 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]We are looking for Beta Testers for ClashFarmer version 1.8.11 (This version supports also MEmu emulator).
If you would like to be the ones that take the first taste and share your feedback with us, please send us an email to [email protected], specifying that you want to be beta tester.

HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TEST THE BETA WHEN WE DONT HAVE ACCES TO ALL THE OPTIONS? ?
YOU HAVE STATED THAT YOU WILL BE GIVING OUT FREE KEYS TO START WITH, SO I CANT SEE THE PROBLEM GIVING OUT KEYS TO HELP YOU FIND BUGS AND IMPROVE THE BETA VERSION!!

Whats with the caps ??? Those people dont work for us.
However when you email them to be a beta tester they will reply to you with a download link for the beta version and will give you a key. please make sure you read the email.
(06-10-2016, 02:39 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]

However when you email them to be a beta tester they will reply to you with a download link for the beta version and will give you a key. please make sure you read the email.

Sorry for the caps lol. BUT for your information they have sent me a beta version to test and it has way less options available to test than the last version!!!!! So how are we supposted to find any bugs if we cant explore them?? For example, no wall upgades, no dark barracks troop building, no selective donating  toops, cant choose attack speeds, !!!!!! And thats just a few! There's  more blocked too.  I have decided to delete beta and go back to old untill they hand out keys.

AQ,

Email sent...if any hope for me pls reply positively by email... Smile

Thanks again
Big Grin Bonjour toujours rien reçu par mail .
Peut être parce que je suis français et sa va être dur de traduire en anglais.
Cordialement . Big Grin
(06-10-2016, 05:30 AM)blade7327 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2016, 02:39 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry for the caps lol. BUT for your information they have sent me a beta version to test and it has way less options available to test than the last version!!!!! So how are we supposted to find any bugs if we cant explore them?? For example, no wall upgades, no dark barracks troop building, no selective donating  toops, cant choose attack speeds, !!!!!! And thats just a few! There's  more blocked too.  I have decided to delete beta and go back to old untill they hand out keys.

Did you at least try it with bluestacks??

(06-10-2016, 06:54 AM)Chicolob Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin Bonjour toujours rien reçu par mail .
Peut être parce que je suis français et sa va être dur de traduire en anglais.
Cordialement . Big Grin

Si personne ne parle francais je doute quil soit utile
COUNT ME INNNNN Big Grin
shit im late. i wanna be a beta tester
Pages: 1 2 3 4