ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Beta Testers Wanted for version 1.8.11 (Thanks everyone! We have enough testers :))
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(06-09-2016, 10:00 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]If any of you emailed and received a link  to download and a key and would like to join me and test things together and make clear reports
PM and i will send you my Teamspeak server IP... lets work together to make this bot perfect!

Here you can find all bluestacks versions and download whats required for the tests even the rooted versions, http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/Blu...App_Player

Excellent idea BB.  I have just sent the email request requesting that I become a tester and if so, I would like to join your group.  I hope others do as well.
i think i'm late.. Sad Sad Sad
(06-10-2016, 02:53 PM)tamtoom Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2016, 10:00 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]If any of you emailed and received a link  to download and a key and would like to join me and test things together and make clear reports
PM and i will send you my Teamspeak server IP... lets work together to make this bot perfect!

Here you can find all bluestacks versions and download whats required for the tests even the rooted versions, http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/Blu...App_Player

Excellent idea BB.  I have just sent the email request requesting that I become a tester and if so, I would like to join your group.  I hope others do as well.
Awesome!!! my group is only me now though hahahaha <3
(06-10-2016, 05:39 PM)sazza Wrote: [ -> ]i think i'm late.. Sad Sad Sad
I think you should send an email if you really wanna help...
I sent an email the day this posted, but haven't heard back yet Sad
(06-10-2016, 07:19 PM)jedarojr Wrote: [ -> ]I sent an email the day this posted, but haven't heard back yet Sad

hmmm maybe they already handed out enough idk
(06-10-2016, 07:19 PM)jedarojr Wrote: [ -> ]I sent an email the day this posted, but haven't heard back yet Sad

yes bro me 2... dosent get any reply yet   Sad

maybe we are late
Big Grin Je me suis trompé de mail je vous es envoyez le message avec mon mail de ps3 lol désolé j'envoie un mail maintenant.
Gaetan....... Big Grin
(06-11-2016, 05:20 AM)Chicolob Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin Je me suis trompé de mail je vous es envoyez le message avec mon mail de ps3 lol désolé j'envoie un mail maintenant.
Gaetan....... Big Grin

Arent you a lil cutie Big Grin
Do you have to uninstall Bluestacks 1, if you want to use Memu?
I would like to try the beta and paticipate. thx
Pages: 1 2 3 4