ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: MEmu Multiple Instances
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Clashfarmer Team,

Great work on developing the latest release to support MEmu. I love it already.

It would be fantastic if Clashfarmer was able to run multiple instances just like MEmu. Or have a configuration page for each MEmu instance.

It seems like Clashfarmer is connecting to MEmu over port 2200-2201. Is it possible to configure another instance to use another port? Then have Clashfarmer talk to that MEmu instance over the newly defined port.

Then we wouldn't have to worry about setting up virtual machines to just run Emulator/Clashfarmer.

Just a thought. Maybe you guys have already looked into it.  Wink

Thanks!
(06-14-2016, 06:54 PM)jiggalo3534 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Clashfarmer Team,

Great work on developing the latest release to support MEmu. I love it already.

It would be fantastic if Clashfarmer was able to run multiple instances just like MEmu. Or have a configuration page for each MEmu instance.

It seems like Clashfarmer is connecting to MEmu over port 2200-2201. Is it possible to configure another instance to use another port? Then have Clashfarmer talk to that MEmu instance over the newly defined port.

Then we wouldn't have to worry about setting up virtual machines to just run Emulator/Clashfarmer.

Just a thought. Maybe you guys have already looked into it.  Wink

Thanks!

It's a great suggestion and believe it should be considered. But I think that there are other priorities to be worked.