ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Wall Upgrading Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've set my Automatic Wall Upgrade to levelĀ 2 and have minimum gold and elixir to 10 000.

It will say:
Looking for walls level 2
Wall level 2 upgraded successfully!

However in reality, it hasn't upgraded any of my walls. Any idea what is going on? Any help would be much appreciated.
Hi,

Could you please attach a full printscreen (emulator and the bot)?
(07-13-2016, 10:34 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Could you please attach a full printscreen (emulator and the bot)?

Sure. As you can see the bot thinks it has upgraded my walls but the resources before and after the attempted upgrade are still the same.

[Image: 1012f16a986a5e5b088df17c00da1e26.jpg]
It looks that you have very few level 3 walls, so it's harder for the bot to recognize them.
Currently the wall upgrade feature upgrade about 90% of the walls.
(07-14-2016, 10:30 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]It looks that you have very few level 3 walls, so it's harder for the bot to recognize them.
Currently the wall upgrade feature upgrade about 90% of the walls.

Although that may have been true. I manually upgraded all my walls to level 4.

I tried using the auto wall upgrade feature from level 4 -> 5. Same problem even though ALL my walls are level 4. Yes I know it can't upgrade because of I need to upgrade to TH5. However It selects the wall but never attempts to presses the upgrade button.

[Image: d94e8133125f62e83f34e3fecd1f86ee.jpg]
We will check that.
Also, please note the bot is useful mainly for bases of Town Hall 7 and above, it is might be caused because your TH level is very low.