ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i had the farmer 1.8.11 pro (pro version was free ) and now i must to pay for pro version cause i format my pc and i lost everything, how can i restore the new version of farmer to my professional previus stage without pay? i remind you that the previous version i took it free due to an offer so i didnt get any serial key.

im waiting for your reply

Best regards
Clashfarmer still free. You dont need to pay to get it working..
yes but i cant use the pro features until i activate it . how i can enable that without pay for the key since i had the pro version befor for free?
http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=3743
Heres an older version that still works i think
ok. just to know.. in every upgrade will you have some time value whioch we can take the professional for free?

that program doesnt work with my computer, it doesnt even complete the download
some solution to fix the 1.8.12 please, or if i must to wait the next upgrade to get a free pro key?
Hi,
The Professional version license key that we were given for free in our giveaway is expired on August 10th.
You can always use the updated FREE version (1.8.12), which doesn't require a license key and has everything you need for efficient botting OR you can purchase the PROFESSIONAL version license key.
ok, just io thought that every upgrade has a limided time free pro giveaway