ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: CF have some issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
cf starts good, but when it going to train army 1 sometimes it does and other doesnt. but when can train... cf report a problem when i check .... i installed the lastest version and like 3 hours ago this problem started. i aprecciate the help u can bring to me ty for u help
now is worse
(10-23-2016, 11:07 AM)alfa7g7 Wrote: [ -> ]cf starts good, but when it going to train army 1 sometimes it does and other doesnt. but when can train... cf report a problem when i check .... i installed the lastest version and like 3 hours ago this problem started. i aprecciate the help u can bring to me ty for u help

We would like to look into this bug in more detail. Can you please create a file named "debug.flag" in "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClashFarmer"
(Go into the directory, right click on the background, New -> Text Document. change the file name from "New Text Document.txt" to "debug.flag" )
Restart clashfarmer after creating the file and run the bot until the bug occurs.
Then, please copy&paste the log from the Bot Log inside the bot window and send it to us.
Also, here is a video how to create a debug,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_oqDhHtb64