ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: [Level 7] Botting Clan [41/50] from 2014 24/7 Full CC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Botters today I want to introduce you to my Botting Clan,
First of we are right now [41/50] Member, that means we got 20 people wich are called the War Crew, wich war none stop to gain us Clan EXP for better and easyer botting. and right now we got 21 Bot users wich are all TH9-11 and are using there bots 24/7.

Why Join ?
• Well Clan is LvL 7 Wich means you get a Full CC with MAX Archers every 10Minutes
• All Members are Trusted and aware of the botting no problem no banns since 2014!
• NONE Stop CW with a 79/12/0 Ratio

Rules:
• Must be Th9 with LvL 6 Archers for donating always LvL 7 Archers and secure a full CC for every 1
• Your Donation Settings must be Always Smart and must be Set to Archer only!
• Your CC Request Must be "Archer"
• To be able to Join War, you have to show a CO your skills in attacking, and you need to use a warbase wich is given by a CO
•  No Swearing, Flaming, or Talking about bot in the Clan chat, if you have any question about botting contact me right here!

How to Apply ?

• Write your TH Level, Archer Level, and ingame name down Below and send a REQ ingame at #Y28PJ2YQ
Town Hall 10, lvl 7 archers, Banana Jr. I applied in game. Also, I'd recommend removing the clan tag from this post and just messaging people you accept so its more difficult for a non botter to find it.
havent seen you apply ingame, nah i did this since 2014 botting non stop nothing happend so dont worry Smile
well if your inwite new peaple how we can know all thurstable ?
TH9,ARCHERS LEVEL 6  NIGHTIIMARE REQUESTED ONCE GOT REJECTED
(11-10-2016, 10:10 PM)metsin032000 Wrote: [ -> ]TH9,ARCHERS LEVEL 6  NIGHTIIMARE REQUESTED ONCE GOT REJECTED

(11-06-2016, 01:58 PM)nanner Wrote: [ -> ]Town Hall 10, lvl 7 archers, Banana Jr. I applied in game. Also, I'd recommend removing the clan tag from this post and just messaging people you accept so its more difficult for a non botter to find it.

apply again mate, im sorry Smile

(11-09-2016, 09:29 PM)kadhear1 Wrote: [ -> ]well if your inwite new peaple how we can know all thurstable ?

Well, what you think they will do?, I have been botting for 3 years now i got 6 Accounts, and nothing happend, i have probably 500 botters in this clan come and go and guess what im still not banned!!!

Ghost1607

if you have kik please seek contact with me: lolnousername
Hey would love to be a member!
Level 105
TH 9
Archers level 6

Nearly completely maxed out so next step will be TH 10 and Archers level 7.

Would love to be member but on´t just post username on this post.
Username by PM possible?
I'd join.
TH9
Archers are at Lv 6
Ign : Isna
Sent a req in game Smile