ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Is the bot still undetectable after the NOV 16th patch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey clash farmer forum, I was wondering if the bot is still 100% undetectable after the November 16 FairPlay patch. I'm pretty paranoid about this as I have spent 1 year on my account and don't want to lose it. Also is it a instant permanent ban or a short warning? Thanks Smile
(11-23-2016, 12:50 PM)Maxican Wrote: [ -> ]Hey clash farmer forum, I was wondering if the bot is still 100% undetectable after the November 16 FairPlay patch. I'm pretty paranoid about this as I have spent 1 year on my account and don't want to lose it. Also is it a instant permanent ban or a short warning? Thanks Smile

There are no guarantees in life - the best you can do is follow the recommended settings for initiating a timeout to mimic a real person.  Think about it - realistically would you spend 14+ hours per day on Clash?  Or how about the same 14+ hours day in and day out.  Change it up a bit every other day or even weekly if you are not going to babysit your account.  Even better, change some troop compositions also time to time Smile. This will help you avoid detection.
(11-23-2016, 02:53 PM)tamtoom Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2016, 12:50 PM)Maxican Wrote: [ -> ]Hey clash farmer forum, I was wondering if the bot is still 100% undetectable after the November 16 FairPlay patch. I'm pretty paranoid about this as I have spent 1 year on my account and don't want to lose it. Also is it a instant permanent ban or a short warning? Thanks Smile

There are no guarantees in life - the best you can do is follow the recommended settings for initiating a timeout to mimic a real person.  Think about it - realistically would you spend 14+ hours per day on Clash?  Or how about the same 14+ hours day in and day out.  Change it up a bit every other day or even weekly if you are not going to babysit your account.  Even better, change some troop compositions also time to time Smile. This will help you avoid detection.

Thanks heaps! It would be good if we could change where the bot taps the screen because that's one of the ways they can detect us. Repetitive clicking is a pretty big issue.

(11-23-2016, 04:18 PM)8incher Wrote: [ -> ]What did they do 16 nov? can you post the link here please!

It was in the clash settings under news, they must of removed it for some reason.
yeah its still save to use it. it would be better if you choose the timeout feature also.