ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: some question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im currently using ClashFarmer since 2 days, works very well!

If I want to grain some Trophee, what setting to you use in clashfarmer, like 16-20 giants, archer or sorcerer etc.. I dont want clashfarmer to spread them like Barbarian archer. I want something strategic.

also, what the worse could happen if I get ban,
Do I get an notice like 2 week ban, or its instant ban forerer?
What happen the second time?

If anyone would like to share their setting for farming and grinding trophee, I would appreciate that.

thanks!!
(11-30-2016, 06:50 PM)Fezzuden Wrote: [ -> ]Im currently using ClashFarmer since 2 days, works very well!

If I want to grain some Trophee, what setting to you use in clashfarmer, like 16-20 giants, archer or sorcerer etc.. I dont want clashfarmer to spread them like Barbarian archer. I want something strategic.

also, what the worse could happen if I get ban,
Do I get an notice like 2 week ban, or its instant ban forerer?
What happen the second time?

If anyone would like to share their setting for farming and grinding trophee, I would appreciate that.

thanks!!
strategic wise you can choose what side they deply from attack tab like fronn nw/ne/sw/se & with pro version you can choose waves & deployment speed & troops you set in quick train & with pro active you can change what order troops drop.

as for bans it very low rate as CF uses a great AI that makes it look like a player it dropping the troops like sliding there finger accross the screen to drop a row of troops, i myself have been using clashfarmer for over 1 year now & never had a problem, if your worried just dont use bot 24/7 as a normal player needs sleep & the bot runsing 24 hours looks bad but we have a very low ban rate, most coc ban comes from player using tools like xmod.

im th11 with max troops so result maybe diffrent for you but i set gold/elixer to 100k ( i'm sure that default), search for full collector/dead bases

we have a section in forum for other player setting that very helpful you should check it out 
http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4

& we have a section where user report info about bans you will see it very low
http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthr...hlight=ban

both link have great info in there if you need anymore info just let me know

Clash on!
burr