ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: MEmu and clashfarmer errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I'm a Newbie at CF, literally only used it a few days. Was great at first but then I started getting errors on both MEmu and CF (see attached photos). I also noticed multiple MEmu icons in the taskbar. I'm not sure where to start on it. I have my system info attached here as well.
I have showing that CF started up fine and you can see 2 attacks.

Thanks in advance! Smile

Here are more screenshots of the bot log. It was quite long since it ran over a 12 hour period. I just screenshot various areas as a scrolled down.

Last one at the end when I got home. Hopefully this gives you guys what you need.
(01-07-2017, 02:54 PM)hotsauce1861 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
I'm a Newbie at CF, literally only used it a few days. Was great at first but then I started getting errors on both MEmu and CF (see attached photos). I also noticed multiple MEmu icons in the taskbar. I'm not sure where to start on it. I have my system info attached here as well.
I have showing that CF started up fine and you can see 2 attacks.

Thanks in advance! Smile

hi, it look like your install of MEmu is corrupted i would try a reinstall, you can follow the instruction here this will help you fix most common problems, this isn't a clashfarmer error so i'm unable to give support for MEmu also make sure you always start clashfarmer & MEmu to run as administrator
Ah ok I'm equally new to MEmu as well.
I'll try to uninstall and reinstall with a new .exe MEmu installer file. Should I also uninstall/reinstall CF?
(01-07-2017, 03:15 PM)hotsauce1861 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah ok I'm equally new to MEmu as well.
I'll try to uninstall and reinstall with a new .exe MEmu installer file. Should I also uninstall/reinstall CF?
yes a clean install of both is always a good idea, make sure to restart the pc & run both apps as administrator
Did an uninstall on both and restarted computer. Downloaded new installers and installed both programs. I let them run all night and no problems!
Thanks for your help!
(01-08-2017, 01:43 PM)hotsauce1861 Wrote: [ -> ]Did an uninstall on both and restarted computer. Downloaded new installers and installed both programs. I let them run all night and no problems!
Thanks for your help!

your welcome  Smile
/closed