ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Some issue occurred:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey clashfarmer!

Last couple days I'm having this problem with clashfarmer. When I let clashfarmer run overnight or when I'm at work, it doesn't attack very often because clashfarmer gets stuck in a loop. I have no idea what causes it, I checked the FAQ topic but theres no solution. I also searched the forum for a similar threat but I didn't see any (if I overlooked it, sorry for double posting).

Could you please help me fix this problem? Thanks!
(Attachment is screenshot of clashfarmer log (where it's in a loop) with memu next to it.)

If there is any other info that you need, ask and I'll deliver!

Thanks is advance! 
Youri
(01-19-2017, 04:43 PM)youril0w Wrote: [ -> ]Hey clashfarmer!

Last couple days I'm having this problem with clashfarmer. When I let clashfarmer run overnight or when I'm at work, it doesn't attack very often because clashfarmer gets stuck in a loop. I have no idea what causes it, I checked the FAQ topic but theres no solution. I also searched the forum for a similar threat but I didn't see any (if I overlooked it, sorry for double posting).

Could you please help me fix this problem? Thanks!
(Attachment is screenshot of clashfarmer log (where it's in a loop) with memu next to it.)

If there is any other info that you need, ask and I'll deliver!

Thanks is advance! 
Youri
follow the instruction at bottom of 1st post about bot getting stuck & how to reinstall & let us know how you get on, a clean install fixes most problems http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6
Ohh! I'm sorry, I didn't mention that I re-installed both clashfarmer and MEmu already. This problem's been going on for quite some time now. I never bothered to make a topic on it because the 10 - 20 attacks would still fill my storages but as I'm a new TH7 now it doesn't fill me up anymore.

My computer specs:
Windows 7 (64 bit)
8gb RAM
i5 processor (2.3 GHz)
1gb dedicated video memory

Thanks in advance!
Youri
(01-19-2017, 06:17 PM)youril0w Wrote: [ -> ]Ohh! I'm sorry, I didn't mention that I re-installed both clashfarmer and MEmu already. This problem's been going on for quite some time now. I never bothered to make a topic on it because the 10 - 20 attacks would still fill my storages but as I'm a new TH7 now it doesn't fill me up anymore.

My computer specs:
Windows 7 (64 bit)
8gb RAM
i5 processor (2.3 GHz)
1gb dedicated video memory

Thanks in advance!
Youri
so the dev can look into the problem more we need you to activate debug.flag 

follow instruction below please 

Code:
We would like to look into this bug in more detail. Can you please create a file named "debug.flag" in "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClashFarmer"
(Go into the directory, right click on the background, New -> Text Document. change the file name from "New Text Document.txt" to "debug.flag" )
Restart clashfarmer after creating the file and run the bot until the bug occurs.
Then, please copy&paste the log from the Bot Log inside the bot window and send it to us.
Also, here is a video how to create a debug,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_oqDhHtb64
All right, I love how it shows exactly what action the bot is taking, gives me an insight in the beautifull programming done!
I'm happy to report that I'm not getting the loop of death anymore! I find it a bit strange though, does creating a debug file change anything to the script or how it works?
that great news, sometimes i think there a ghost in code & a fresh install normally exercises it, but it all good now

clash on!