ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: [Level 8] Botting Clan [41/50] from 2014 24/7 Full CC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Botters today I want to introduce you to my Botting Clan,

First of we are right now [41/50] Member, that means we got 20 people wich are called the War Crew, wich war none stop to gain us Clan EXP for better and easyer botting. and right now we got 21 Bot users wich are all TH9-11 and are using there bots 24/7.

Why Join ?

• Well Clan is LvL 8 Wich means you get a Full CC with MAX Archers every 10Minutes and you can donate an amount of 8 Troops!
• All Members are Trusted and aware of the botting no problem no banns since 2014!
• NONE Stop CW with a 105/17/0 Ratio

Rules:

• Must be Th9 with LvL 6 Archers for donating always LvL 7 Archers and secure a full CC for every 1
• To be able to Join War, you have to show a Leader your skills in attacking, and you need to use a warbase wich is given by a Leader to provite 3 stars!
• No Swearing, Flaming, or Talking about bot in the Clan chat, if you have any question about botting contact me right here!

Settings:

• Your Bot only donates into the Archer request, so please set it up like this! (If you donate into war CCs you will be kicked so take time with the setup and make it perfect!)
• Your CC Request Must be "Archer"

How to Apply ?

• Write your TH Level, Archer Level, and ingame name down Below and send a REQ ingame at write into the apply CF so I know you come from here gl! #Y28PJ2YQ

[Image: Y28PJ2YQ?lng=en&color=orange&size=large]