ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: have got no licence key after buying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
have buy 1 month with paypal

but have got no key
(03-04-2017, 10:14 AM)barrok20 Wrote: [ -> ]have buy 1 month with paypal

but have got no key

Sorry to hear you didn't get you key as it should have been sent to email account your paypal account is linked to, could you please send us an email to [email protected] from you email account that linked with paypal one of team with access will get it resent asap or if you dont have access to that account an email with transaction id so we can track it down for you

Burr
We're very sorry for the delay, due to Paypal technical issue we haven't received any emails on the payments and that's what caused the delay. All the license keys have been sent now, if you didn't received yours by now please send us an email with your Paypal email. We will solve it ASAP.
my free clash farmer didn't work with bluestacks 2. if i use blustacks 1, it hanged my win10 and forced to reboot. Any help from any good fellow here?
(03-09-2017, 03:18 AM)jessie004006 Wrote: [ -> ]my free clash farmer didn't work with bluestacks 2. if i use blustacks 1, it hanged my win10 and forced to reboot. Any help from any good fellow here?

Please make your own thread about problem your having as this topic is the op  also check out http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6 topic 1st it will have fix to most common CF problems

Burr