ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Problems with clashfarmer and memu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I've been experiencing some problems with clash farmer as well as memu. Clashfarmer searches for a village and when he finds one, he won't send out troops and doesn't continue to search, so the 3m timer just runs out, then nothing happens. Also I've had some problems with memu freezing. I've followed your guide(deleted CF, restarted pc, reinstalled memu...) and it didn't change anything. Memu seems to freeze only when I run CF with it, because I've been playing CoC on memu with no problems at all, so I believe that my PC is powerful enough to run memu with no problem. I'm asking if anyone has had the same problems and maybe knows how to fix them.
[attachment=665]

EDIT:

Also, when the bot seems to be working, it only attacks once, and then it stops working, resulting in me getting disconnected from the game due to inactivity.
[attachment=667]
(03-13-2017, 09:12 AM)Xeqtr Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I've been experiencing some problems with clash farmer as well as memu. Clashfarmer searches for a village and when he finds one, he won't send out troops and doesn't continue to search, so the 3m timer just runs out, then nothing happens. Also I've had some problems with memu freezing. I've followed your guide(deleted CF, restarted pc, reinstalled memu...) and it didn't change anything. Memu seems to freeze only when I run CF with it, because I've been playing CoC on memu with no problems at all, so I believe that my PC is powerful enough to run memu with no problem. I'm asking if anyone has had the same problems and maybe knows how to fix them.

EDIT:

Also, when the bot seems to be working, it only attacks once, and then it stops working, resulting in me getting disconnected from the game due to inactivity.

Hi, sorry uve been having problems, i think there may have been a problem with CF install could you please follow instructions below they fix most common CF problems, i know it a pain but clean install should fix it

Code:
A: 1) Remove ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86), and reinstall it with "Run as administrator".
2) Uninstall Bluestacks/MEmu from windows (add/remove programs).
3) Reboot the PC.
4) Install Bluestacks/MEmu again from here, and configure COC.
5) Run the bot
As for problem with MEmu we cant help much there but give this topic a read & you might find fix to your problem 

https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6

let us know how you get on with above info

clash on!
burr
(03-13-2017, 01:18 PM)burr Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2017, 09:12 AM)Xeqtr Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

EDIT:

Hi, sorry uve been having problems, i think there may have been a problem with CF install could you please follow instructions below they fix most common CF problems, i know it a pain but clean install should fix it

Code:
A: 1) Remove ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86), and reinstall it with "Run as administrator".
2) Uninstall Bluestacks/MEmu from windows (add/remove programs).
3) Reboot the PC.
4) Install Bluestacks/MEmu again from here, and configure COC.
5) Run the bot
As for problem with MEmu we cant help much there but give this topic a read & you might find fix to your problem 

https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6

let us know how you get on with above info

clash on!
burr

Hi, thanks for your reply, I will try and reinstall CF again. Maybe you could help me out with this, I left CF running for a couple of hours and came home to this: 
[attachment=669]
[attachment=668]
make sure MEmu is fully running and start CoC before starting the bot
(03-13-2017, 02:44 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]make sure MEmu is fully running and start CoC before starting the bot

I always do it like you said. The bot seems to be working fine, usually does 1 attack, but then the problem is that memu freezes(did so multiple times). I tried reinstalling and everything, still no luck.
Srrickly follow the instructions at the end of this topic https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=4724

make sure screen doesnt auto turn off... either turn screen off manually or disable that option from power option some systems are bugged with the laatest windows update
Just a quick observation and question.. have you ever successfully used that pc for the bot? I was introducing the bot to my friends at work and one of them gave me similar issues. That being either does one attack or just sits there. From what I could tell, the bot was working but before it could decide to start the search loop and initiate it, it ran out of time and the battle started. Then, because the target didn't meet search criteria and couldn't find the "next" button he would just sit there till battle ended. However, if the first target met the criteria it would have no issues.

Does this sound like the same issue? If so, I think you need a better pc. He was using a laptop though. I could be wrong, just trying to narrow it down for you.
Followed the instructions closely, deleted everything and restarted pc, but I also did that in the past and it didn't help. What I think helped was setting my monitor not to turn off after 15mins. Bot has been running now for about a hour with no problems. So if anyone experiences same problem, I think the fix is setting your monitor to never automatically turn off.

EDIT: I'm running on windows 10.
Thank you xeqtr for the feed back really appreciated
If you face anymore problems dont hesitate to contact us