ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Next Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When will the next update be available?  Your post said very soon in January?
(03-17-2017, 07:30 PM)Lawtor Wrote: [ -> ]When will the next update be available?  Your post said very soon in January?

Was the "very soon" you saw before or after the update CF released on January 18th?
(03-17-2017, 08:17 PM)Farmer4life Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2017, 07:30 PM)Lawtor Wrote: [ -> ]When will the next update be available?  Your post said very soon in January?

Was the "very soon" you saw before or after the update CF released on January 18th?

I might've said soon few times after that update without coordination with the developers, I apologize
Usually the timing of ClashFarmer version releases are based on Clash of Clans game updates.
So the known problems listed in Dec are not going to be fixed?
(03-21-2017, 07:22 AM)Lawtor Wrote: [ -> ]So the known problems listed in Dec are not going to be fixed?

Yes some that are listed in Dec but actually existed since October Big Grin
(03-21-2017, 07:22 AM)Lawtor Wrote: [ -> ]So the known problems listed in Dec are not going to be fixed?

The known bug will be fixed as soon as possible as we take all the feed back in support thread very seriously & this includes updates to the bot that last came with RC4 build where we added a new donation feature & fixed a donation bug, also coc last change was a patch for balance so pushing a update to the bot for minor fixes would of been a waste as the last adjustment to coc is normally followed by a major change to coc

I'm not the developer of clashfarmer so i can't speak for them but i think as a user big changes to clashfarmer should come when coc has a big update so all the work that been done has not gone to waste by pushing updates on a timetable, over last 6 month there were major changes made within coc from ui changes to troop changes & when these updates happen it breaks alot of clashfarmer functions & there was an update within 24 hours to fix clashfarmer with winter update, the update to coc before that broke everything for weeks.

I feel as a user of the tool everyday that having alot of update to the bot just adds more things to go wrong with it & solving bugs takes time as they need tested on all platforms we support for me myself the most important fix would be troop deployment bug but fixing this need alot of testing & by the fact that every base layout is different this makes any fix hard to be 100% fixed as i have found 99% of my attack deploy all my troops & then there 1 base with walls/objects close to edge & bot fails to drop all the troops.

Also regarding many of known bugs these need to be reproduced & analysed to understand what went wrong then update the code to take the changes into affect & then tested on all th level to make sure it not conflicting with anything else so these fixes cant be rushed

So i ask as a user please be patient as were all waiting for the fixes & were very proud of clashfarmer as out with the few bugs the bot works very well

Burr

p.s please excuse spelling & grammar, im currently on a bus otw to london & person sitting beside me is snoring away Angry only 6 more hours till we get there
(03-21-2017, 12:32 PM)burr Wrote: [ -> ]

The known bug will be fixed as soon as possible as we take all the feed back in support thread very seriously & this includes updates to the bot that last came with RC4 build where we added a new donation feature & fixed a donation bug, also coc last change was a patch for balance so pushing a update to the bot for minor fixes would of been a waste as class adjustment to coc is normally followed by a major change to coc

I'm not the developer of clashfarmer so i can't speak for them but i think as a user big changes to clashfarmer should come when coc has a big update so all the work that been done has not gone to waste by pushing updates on a timetable, over last 6 month there were major changes made within coc from ui changes to troop changes & when these updates happen it breaks alot of clashfarmer functions & there was an update within 24 hours to fix clashfarmer with winter update, the update to coc before that broke everything for weeks.

I feel as a user of the tool everyday that having alot of update to the bot just adds more things to go wrong with it & solving bugs takes time as they need tested on all platforms we support for me myself the most important fix would be troop deployment bug but fixing this need alot of testing & by the fact that every base layout is different this makes any fix hard to be 100% fixed as i have found 99% of my attack deploy all my troops & then there 1 base with walls/objects close to edge & bot fails to drop all the troops.

Also regarding many of known bugs these need to be reproduced & analysed to understand what went wrong then update the code to take the changes into affect & then tested on all th level to make sure it not conflicting with anything else so these fixes cant be rushed

So i ask as a user please be patient as were all waiting for the fixes & were very proud of clashfarmer as out with the few bugs the bot works very well

Burr

p.s please excuse spelling & grammar, im currently on a bus otw to london & person sitting beside me is snoring away Angry only 6 more hours till we get there

Have a safe trip "Mate" Tongue

and I cant completely agree with you, i think some bugs should've been fixed instantly or after a very short time. but ofc, I'm sure they have their reasons maybe fixing some of the bugs would break something else, who knows
Quote:Have a safe trip "Mate" Tongue

and I cant completely agree with you, i think some bugs should've been fixed instantly or after a very short time. but ofc, I'm sure they have their reasons maybe fixing some of the bugs would break something else, who knows

yea i agree but i know for sure fixing bugs isnt simple fix & like u said more always pop up, i would just want bugs to be patched after a good amount of testing so they don't pop up every patch,

clashfarmer 1.0 worked perfect for like a year until supercell started changing ui & info it sent to client so it took a big rewrite just to be able to target elements on the screen while still maintaining a safe environment for your account, there other tools about out there with all the bells & whistles but they use packet injection that supercell detect & ban people for.

but with all that said im kinda bias as i only suffer from 1 bug from time to time & that is troop deployment bug im sure i would be moaning if i was having problems with them all  Angel
(03-21-2017, 07:07 PM)burr Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Have a safe trip "Mate" Tongue

yea i agree but i know for sure fixing bugs isnt simple fix & like u said more always pop up, i would just want bugs to be patched after a good amount of testing so they don't pop up every patch,

clashfarmer 1.0 worked perfect for like a year until supercell started changing ui & info it sent to client so it took a big rewrite just to be able to target elements on the screen while still maintaining a safe environment for your account, there other tools about out there with all the bells & whistles but they use packet injection that supercell detect & ban people for.

but with all that said im kinda bias as i only suffer from 1 bug from time to time & that is troop deployment bug im sure i would be moaning if i was having problems with them all  Angel

the deployment bug is kinda annoying i agree, but i think it aint gonna be easy to code the bot to zoomout after finding a target
Pages: 1 2