ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Some Issue Occurred: Cannot find the army overview button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I am new to this community but have a solution that can come very well to any of you to solve the problem "Some Issue Occurred: Cannot find the army overview button"

I tried everything that you put in the forum to solve it but nothing was useful, tired to the problem almost to forget the bot, I thought that could be the language because I am Spanish and the bot will be created in English

and.........WORKING!

Now my CF is working normally, so if you have Clash of Clans in other Language than English, you need to change it to English if you want the bot to work fine.

Thanks to all of the team of CF for work on this great tool guys : )
(04-02-2017, 08:50 AM)gorilo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

I am new to this community but have a solution that can come very well to any of you to solve the problem "Some Issue Occurred: Cannot find the army overview button"

I tried everything that you put in the forum to solve it but nothing was useful, tired to the problem almost to forget the bot, I thought that could be the language because I am Spanish and the bot will be created in English

and.........WORKING!

Now my CF is working normally, so if you have Clash of Clans in other Language than English, you need to change it to English if you want the bot to work fine.

Thanks to all of the team of CF for work on this great tool guys : )

I'm glad you got it working but in the FAQ & solutions tab it the 2nd guideline for fixes to common problems
https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6

Code:
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES:
ClashFarmer latest Anti-Ban version is ClashFarmer 1.8.16, DOWNLOAD ClashFarmer 1.8.16
You can always use the updated FREE version, which doesn't require a license key and has everything you need for efficient botting OR you can purchase the PROFESSIONAL version license key, which opens a complete access to all the additional awesome features and it's only an extra for those who would like to donate and contribute for ClashFarmer development. Purchase your Professional license key HERE

COC language needs to be set on English!

MEmu and BlueStacks 2 are now also supported in addition to Bluestacks 1. Please note, we recommend MEmu as the fastest and most reliable emulator. Please use Bluestacks only if you have issues with MEmu.

DOWNLOAD MEmu - Most Recommended!
DOWNLOAD BlueStacks 1
DOWNLOAD Bluestacks 2
Make sure you read our COC Bot installation tutorial.
Also if you have any problems in future don't be shy to ask in forum we are here to help  Big Grin
closed