ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Upcoming update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
we all know there is an update coming.  If it comes while I am away and clashfarmer is on, will clashfarmer know that my version has updated and automatically shut off?
No it will not but the cf team will be on point with an update
As soon as Clash of Clans update will be released, as always we will adapt ClashFarmer and release a compatible version ASAP (it usually takes a few hours). As metsin032000 wrote, you'll need to download the new version.
Check out the first sneak peaks of Clash of Clans Spring 2017 Update in our latest blog post, https://www.clashfarmer.com/blog/news/cl...eak-peaks/
Yep...the wife said (slow down buttercup..the time is nigh) but how do you keep a buttercup in suspense with my with on the ball.....tell you tomorrow!!..lol
Really? I swear, this gets asked for EVERY UPDATE EVER. Can't there just be a sticky thread? I'll make it and you can sticky it. It'll be very simple. In this new thread, I ask if ClashFarmers will work with the new update? And you, AQ, put your typical response. The best part, I didn't mention which update, so it'll work for all of 'em!!!!! ^_^
(05-08-2017, 04:52 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]Really? I swear, this gets asked for EVERY UPDATE EVER. Can't there just be a sticky thread? I'll make it and you can sticky it. It'll be very simple. In this new thread, I ask if ClashFarmers will work with the new update? And you, AQ, put your typical response. The best part, I didn't mention which update, so it'll work for all of 'em!!!!! ^_^

Haha Big Grin
Sounds like a plan!