ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: MAY 2017 UPDATE (REPORT ALL PROBLEM FOUND IN THIS THREAD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(05-25-2017, 01:03 AM)yoonsub90 Wrote: [ -> ]Starting Bot...
ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
The bot will now take a time out - the bot was configured to take a timeout at this hour.
The bot was stopped.
Starting Bot...
ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
Professional License: 29 days left
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait...
Resetting MEmu size, stopping MEmu...
Some Issue Occurred: must be string without null bytes, not str
Professional License: 29 days left
Launching MEmu, please wait...
The bot was paused.

this keeps happening

same problem as u.
(05-25-2017, 02:18 AM)inthiaano Wrote: [ -> ]Am using ClashFarmer_1817_Installer_RC6

It keeps going to new base and stays stucked there.
I use BlueStacks 0.10.7.5601

Quote:Some Issue Occurred: Cannot find the army overview button
Professional License: 20 days left
Checking our status, please wait...
Zooming out.
Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state
Zooming out.
Zooming out.
Zooming out.

Try using Memu ver 2.9.6 bluestacks has to many errors & disconnects due to being out of sync with coc server, dont download latest Memu as it not stable ver 2.9.6 is the best

(05-26-2017, 05:47 AM)gboize2791 Wrote: [ -> ]anyone experiencing issue when the bot takes a break or time out. once it will relaunch COC it seems that i got stuck at builders village.

any suggestion?

After a bit of testing the client looks to log back into the game where it last was correctly logged out so if you logged out at builder base you will log back in there & if client closes for any rrason when bot trigger a restart it log back in at builder base so make sure you log out in main village to stop this happening in furture,
"Some Issue Occurred: must be string without null bytes, not str"

This is happening on a few of my friend's computers. It's obviously a common issue, but the "solutions" I've seen for it don't fix it.

Clash can be played fine on Memu.

ClashFarmer starts, opens the CMD window, Memu crashes and never reopens; That's when the error shows up.

The previous version of clashfarmer doesn't do this.

[Image: uYi8L0V.png]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by burr
Reason:the font color was a grey/black & it couldn't be read well so i changed it to a nice blue, if you change it if you don't lime the blue but color it was wasn't good. i also embedded the imave you attached & delete the attachment

this 1st 3rd post this week i have changed idk if it a forum glitch
[Image: C3cnN2e.png]
(05-27-2017, 07:59 PM)KenGim Wrote: [ -> ]"Some Issue Occurred: must be string without null bytes, not str"

This is happening on a few of my friend's computers. It's obviously a common issue, but the "solutions" I've seen for it don't fix it.

Clash can be played fine on Memu.

ClashFarmer starts, opens the CMD window, Memu crashes and never reopens; That's when the error shows up.

The previous version of clashfarmer doesn't do this.

[Image: uYi8L0V.png]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by burr
Reason:the font color was a grey/black & it couldn't be read well so i changed it to a nice blue, if you change it if you don't lime the blue but color it was wasn't good. i also embedded the imave you attached & delete the attachment

this 1st 3rd post this week i have changed idk if it a forum glitch
[Image: C3cnN2e.png]
We need more info

what version of memu are you using
did you follow the instructions in (common fix thread)
also it not as common as you would think with player base we have using free bot

since you said you've tried everything i won't link to solution tab we have in the forum with most fixes, when you reinstalled did you turn antivirus off & run as admin & include a restart
Well, to be clear, I paid for a key before this new subscription plan came out.

I'm using the newest version of Memu and ClashFarmer.

I've even gone through the entire setup process according to the troubleshooting guides on this forum.

By it being a common problem, I mean that at least 4 people I know, and several people online are seeing it to.
I seem to be having some trouble since the update.  Bot was running slow,, but working, so I decided to upgrade MEmu to 3.0.8 and also Clachfarmer again and now It wil not work at all.  

Keep getting the error message Some issues occurred:  must be string without null bytes, not str

Please help.  Also I am running Windows 7.  Please see attached file
(05-29-2017, 09:08 AM)Smepster Wrote: [ -> ]I seem to be having some trouble since the update.  Bot was running slow,, but working, so I decided to upgrade MEmu to 3.0.8 and also Clachfarmer again and now It wil not work at all.  

Keep getting the error message Some issues occurred:  must be string without null bytes, not str

I have now re-installed MEmu 2.9.6 and everything is working again.
(05-29-2017, 09:08 AM)Smepster Wrote: [ -> ]I seem to be having some trouble since the update.  Bot was running slow,, but working, so I decided to upgrade MEmu to 3.0.8 and also Clachfarmer again and now It wil not work at all.  

This is what I meant about it being a common issue. It's the version of Memu. Maybe you guys should experiment with the newest version of memu, that way people aren't having this issue.
Attached issue is occurring whenever internet is temporarily disconnected. In my neighborhood lots of short power cut happens and it disconnects my internet. 

Bot seem to be restarting MEmu when it's not able to load CoC. I think the issue is with how MEmu is restarted. Whenever this issue occurs I have to manually press close button in MEmu to fix the issue. This affects lots of bot time as internet could get disconnected during the night or when I am not home

Please fix the issue or provide an option to disable restarting of MEmu by CF.

Thanks in advance.

[Image: mmsvRpc.png]
I see you have no internet connection...i get that sometimes and get the same screen that you have.
Pages: 1 2 3 4