ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: MAY 2017 UPDATE (REPORT ALL PROBLEM FOUND IN THIS THREAD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(08-11-2017, 06:00 AM)balakumar Wrote: [ -> ]Attached issue is occurring whenever internet is temporarily disconnected. In my neighborhood lots of short power cut happens and it disconnects my internet. 

Bot seem to be restarting MEmu when it's not able to load CoC. I think the issue is with how MEmu is restarted. Whenever this issue occurs I have to manually press close button in MEmu to fix the issue. This affects lots of bot time as internet could get disconnected during the night or when I am not home

Please fix the issue or provide an option to disable restarting of MEmu by CF.

Thanks in advance.

[Image: mmsvRpc.png]

Update memu and cf to latrst versions
(08-11-2017, 07:20 AM)REMAND Wrote: [ -> ]I see you have no internet connection...i get that sometimes and get the same screen that you have.

Yes, but the problem is bot does not resume to work after I get internet back.

(08-11-2017, 10:50 AM)Mind Maze Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2017, 06:00 AM)balakumar Wrote: [ -> ]Attached issue is occurring whenever internet is temporarily disconnected. In my neighborhood lots of short power cut happens and it disconnects my internet. 

Bot seem to be restarting MEmu when it's not able to load CoC. I think the issue is with how MEmu is restarted. Whenever this issue occurs I have to manually press close button in MEmu to fix the issue. This affects lots of bot time as internet could get disconnected during the night or when I am not home

Thanks in advance.

I'm using the latest version of CF. I will update MEmu to newest version and update if the issue persists.
(08-11-2017, 05:01 PM)balakumar Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2017, 07:20 AM)REMAND Wrote: [ -> ]I see you have no internet connection...i get that sometimes and get the same screen that you have.

Thanks in advance.

I'm using the latest version of CF. I will update MEmu to newest version and update if the issue persists.

MEmu 3+ is lighter and i didnt have this issue after i updated (I have lousy connection as well)
(08-11-2017, 09:34 PM)Mind Maze Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks in advance.

MEmu 3+ is lighter and i didnt have this issue after i updated (I have lousy connection as well)

You're right. the problem doesn't occur in the newer version on Memu
(08-15-2017, 03:02 PM)balakumar Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2017, 09:34 PM)Mind Maze Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks in advance.

You're right. the problem doesn't occur in the newer version on Memu

I found the latest version of memu was running slow so I downgraded it to 2.9 I found that to work best with clashfarmer & with my setup, the main problem happened with memu was running in the background, clashfarmer was working fine but memu was timing out alot it may of been a problem with my isp
Hmmmm weird....  Memu 3 seems to be lighter...
Pages: 1 2 3 4