ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Problem using ClashFarmer v1.8.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings ClashFarmers,

I have a problem. Everytime I am trying to launch the ClashFarmer bot ( version 1.8.7 ) there is an error occured. I tried with Bluestacks 3 and with MEmu. What should I do? I don't have any premium license key. I wanna get one but I won't until I see that it's working and I wanna be sure that I will not get banned. Thank you for your time, I appriciate it

Yours sincerely,
YoloSwagThug
To help we need more info,

When you say your getting error do you mean the client not opening & windows is giving your an error or the bot client open & your getting an error when you click start. can you send print screen of setting page of clashfarmer,

You can check our FAQ & common solutions to most faults https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6

As for banning we have no control over that but we have a very low report rate of bans like 6 in like 3-4 years, i myself have been using clashfarmer everyday for like 2 years & no problems, just dont run it 24/7 as that look bad, using bot rest feature that will reduce it, but i would say chance of ban is basically 0 due to way bot works