ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Clash of Clans Q&A Request!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post in this thread your best questions on gameplay, clan wars, the future of the game and etc! We will break them down and bring you the answers in our next ClashFarmer blog post!
Since we haven't received any Clash of Clans questions from you Tongue
The new blog post topic that we chose is "Town Hall 10 & 11 Strategy: Bowler, Healer, Witch Attack Breakdown"
Hope you find the information helpful and as always you're more that welcome to share your thought with us!  Big Grin

Happy ClashFarming Monday!
If only title  had + 10 days free key
(09-04-2017, 11:31 AM)Mind Maze Wrote: [ -> ]If only title  had + 10 days free key

Hahaha i'ts a good point!  Big Grin
Im looking forward to more new features for the Professional version of COC farmer. There hasnt been any in these past few months..
We usually release new ClashFarmer versions based on Clash of Clans update version release.
Dose BOB do th11 walls to lvl 12?.. well mine dose and i have it set for lvl 9 walls for my th9 accounts and i haven't changed the settings from th9 to th11 and it's upgrading the walls to lvl 12...but Im not complaining..just love it..lol.
you can take a picture of the wall and replace the image in bob folder with an older wall Big Grin
Thank, that was very useful

pożyczki online