ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Server Maintenance - September 24th 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(09-25-2017, 03:38 AM)pedjones Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. I see. But for us who bought the professional licence, will have that time  - that we are missing - back?

We already thought of that.... Days will not be deducted unless you start the bot so no worries

(09-25-2017, 04:06 AM)alameri2272 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2017, 03:47 PM)أرتشيركين Wrote: [ -> ]خادم البنية التحتية كلاشفارمر تقييم صيانة غير مجدولة وترقيات، ونحن نأسف جدا لهذا الإزعاج. 

حسنا، سيكون مركز احتياطي. بعد ذلك، كل شيء سوف تستأنف كالمعتاد.

نشكركم على دعمكم والصبر!

شكرا،
فريق كلاشفارمر.

what's the problem

مثل ماقريت السيرفر واقف

(09-25-2017, 03:41 AM)REMAND Wrote: [ -> ]Well I for one now appreciate how much i miss CF if its out of my control.

But i hate this mess... Now im gonna see feature suggestion with the comments soon Angry Angry
Hello Queen Why was the release stopped by a sudden stop

24 \ 9 \ 2017 Is there a new version that starts these days and thank you

شكرا جزيلا على المتابعه 
Just got this from FB...
Jaslin Sailin LIVE UPDATE 3:00 am EST:
Our data-center just updated us that there is a slight delay, the maintenance should be completed in the next few hours. Users who purchased a license key during the maintenance, will receive them as soon as our servers are back, nothing to worry about.
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1 min
(09-25-2017, 08:33 AM)REMAND Wrote: [ -> ]Just got this from FB...
Jaslin Sailin LIVE UPDATE 3:00 am EST:
Our data-center just updated us that there is a slight delay, the maintenance should be completed in the next few hours. Users who purchased a license key during the maintenance, will receive them as soon as our servers are back, nothing to worry about.
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1 min

Its still not working as of now..
when will the servers be online and clashfarmer ready and SAFE to use? what does "next few hours" mean? it is a discrimination for those who hasn't closed the bot and STILL working and for us who, maybe, gave the pc a restart not beeing able to use it. Please give us more informatiion and tell us what happened with the servers? is this a SUPERCELL atack on clashfarmer servers?
(09-24-2017, 11:02 PM)babil Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: p_6326lah81.jpg][Image: p_632i6vnc2.jpg]

i have this problem for this time

i have same problem can u guys help me...
Read the post/.............
The problem is still going on for this moment

We wait . . . . .
Just wait till the server update is done.
They will tell us when the downtime is over!
Now I will cry because I have to do my actual work instead of watching my clash... lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5