ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Server Maintenance - September 24th 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(09-24-2017, 03:47 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]The Clashfarmer infrastructure server is undergoing unscheduled maintenance & upgrades, we are very sorry for this inconvenience. 

Our data-center promised it will be over before 10pm (EST) and the server will be back up. After that, everything will resume as usual.

We thank you for your support and patience!

LIVE UPDATE 3:00 am EST:  
Our data-center just updated us that there is a slight delay, the maintenance should be completed in the next few hours. Users who purchased a license key during the maintenance, will receive them as soon as our servers are back, nothing to worry about.

HOW MUCH LONGER DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE UNTIL YOU WILL BE UP AND RUNNING PLERASE Rolleyes
what is problem...today showing this problem.how to solved it???please help me
[Image: eOZzHfm]
(09-25-2017, 06:39 PM)sumandiu Wrote: [ -> ]what is problem...today showing this problem.how to solved it???please help me
[Image: eOZzHfm]

Read the post.
Always down for me... Any solution ?  Sorry for my bad English I'm French
(09-24-2017, 03:47 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]The Clashfarmer infrastructure server is undergoing unscheduled maintenance & upgrades, we are very sorry for this inconvenience. 

Our data-center promised it will be over before 10pm (EST) and the server will be back up. After that, everything will resume as usual.

We thank you for your support and patience!

LIVE UPDATE 3:00 am EST:  
Our data-center just updated us that there is a slight delay, the maintenance should be completed in the next few hours. Users who purchased a license key during the maintenance, will receive them as soon as our servers are back, nothing to worry about.

12 hours later, any new ETA? Thanks Queen!
Is there more going on than the data center? I know if our data center was down this long there would be hell to pay.
You can say there is more! Else they Will response earlier today
(09-25-2017, 08:21 PM)Nixus Wrote: [ -> ]You can say there is more! Else they Will response earlier today

False assumption. For all we know they are currently asleep or working their jobs. Not everyone here is in the same timezone. It's best to not come up with false scenarios until we hear back. Perhaps they needed to restart their services and they have yet to wake up to do so. We don't know so it's best to not make guesses.
I bet someone forgot to open up the computer box and feed the hamsters that live inside. Eventually the smell will remind them. Smile
(09-25-2017, 09:03 PM)DontRushYerBase Wrote: [ -> ]I bet someone forgot to open up the computer box and feed the hamsters that live inside.  Eventually the smell will remind them. Smile

That's probably it. Perhaps they needed to point DNS records to different locations. But for now, we're going with the hamster reason!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5