ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Help with BlueStacks.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone else bluestack just get stucks on "Loading Channels?" I've already tried reinstalling it multiple times. No luck. Memu does not work on my computer either.
Are you using the recommended BlueStacks 1 version?
You can find the download link in our FAQ, https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6
I've already reinstalled the program about 5 times from the same website link you gave me. Still nothing but "loading channels."
Silly question...have you reinstalled playstore and the game?
No i haven't. I'll try that!

Is it normal for that to happen? This just started out of nowhere though. Like bluestacks was working perfect, then boom. Stopped.
(12-12-2017, 02:20 AM)zuilkster Wrote: [ -> ]No i haven't. I'll try that!

Is it normal for that to happen? This just started out of nowhere though. Like bluestacks was working perfect, then boom. Stopped.

Conflicted files, windows update can break apps sometimes
Especially poorly engineered Softwarez
(12-12-2017, 03:37 AM)Mind Maze Wrote: [ -> ]

Sooo what am i suppose to do to fix that Sad. Bluestacks2 & memu runs super slow on my computer.
(12-12-2017, 10:05 AM)zuilkster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2017, 03:37 AM)Mind Maze Wrote: [ -> ]

Sooo what am i suppose to do to fix that Sad. Bluestacks2 & memu runs super slow on my computer.

whats your PC specs?