ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: COC loads slow in memu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i can.... with BS 0.10.7.5601 been running smooth for past 24 hours
after CF restarts COC 30 to 40 times. COC breaks down. it loads to about half the bar and gives a message saying something like this " unfortunately app couldnt start" or something like that. i uninstalled and re installed COC and it starts working with CF. then again after 2 days same problem. so just rinse and repeat.

try uninstalling and reinstalling COC. it solved my prob.
Uninstalling/Reinstalling CoC does not solve this issue. Neither does Uninstalling/Reinstalling Memu.
Almost all memu veraions has 30 seconds delay
Guys, those who still have an issue with MEmu loading slow, could you please send us a debug? We will to look into this in more detail.

To create a debug:
1) Please create a file named "debug.flag" in "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClashFarmer".
Go into the directory, right click on the background, New -> Text Document. change the file name from "New Text Document.txt" to "debug.flag" )

2) Restart ClashFarmer after creating the file and run the bot until the bug occurs.

3) Please copy&paste the log from the Bot Log inside the bot window and send it to us.
(12-26-2017, 05:37 PM)samyboy26 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2017, 10:35 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, those who still have an issue with MEmu loading slow, could you please send us a debug? We will to look into this in more detail.

To create a debug:
1) Please create a file named "debug.flag" in "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClashFarmer".
Go into the directory, right click on the background, New -> Text Document. change the file name from "New Text Document.txt" to "debug.flag" )

2) Restart ClashFarmer after creating the file and run the bot until the bug occurs.

3) Please copy&paste the log from the Bot Log inside the bot window and send it to us.

I am a 3 years premium member with you guys, and first time there is a real issue with the bot since then.

Have you even tried to bot with MEmu lately? Its not hard to find out that is not a problem related to the bot, its a problem that there is a 30 second delay with a black screen in MEmu, and the bot after 10-15 seconds if it doesnt find out the overview botton it restarts MEmu and then the loop starts,

All you guys need to do is add a wait time before it forces a restart. I'm sure its pretty easy to do and you can do a hotfix very soon, because with the new Heros and army camp and wall upgrades for christimast I think we are a lot of people missing out on great ressources and I feel I'm not satisfied with my money lately !

Here is a my log file of the bot this morning when I woke up, I restarted the bot at 350 times, after I paused the bot, opened COC in MEmu, it went fine, until I went on a forced break again then the loop restarted until I noticed it could come back home.

Here is my debug flag files from the moment the bug occured until late in the morning when I woke up

For now i recommend you to switch to BS v1 it runs with no problems, http://filehippo.com/download_bluestacks...yer/64518/
(12-26-2017, 10:35 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, those who still have an issue with MEmu loading slow, could you please send us a debug? We will to look into this in more detail.

To create a debug:

I am currently running my bot until I hit the loop bug, and will upload my debug flag files once the problem occurs

To create a debug:

okay i have made the file and restarted CF. will post log after the bug.

P.S i had Memu and COC running while doing this. bot will take a break in 3 hrs.
What I've been doing is I set a timer on my phone to remind me in 4 hours to pause the bot and close clash for 15 minutes to reset the personal break timer. It's annoying but it works. I use chrome remote desktop to access my pc when away from home.
Right now the bot has been running with the debug files since 1pm Tuesday and it hasnt hit the loop bug, I dont know if it is because the bot runs with all the commands showing up but It been running very good since yesterday

I'll keep you updated
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7