ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: COC loads slow in memu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(12-27-2017, 04:10 PM)samyboy26 Wrote: [ -> ]Right now the bot has been running with the debug files since 1pm Tuesday and it hasnt hit the loop bug, I dont know if it is because the bot runs with all the commands showing up but It been running very good since yesterday

I'll keep you updated

Same here been running smoothly the whole day. bot shows every command but no hang ups as yet.
Lets just say, i did not have a very productive bot session today....at all. Ive noticed this issue before, but it has never eaten 10+ hours till today. Came to the forums just to see if someone else was having the same issue.
I see the post about debug.flag file, i'll make that file and get back with the results tomorrow. For now however, seems like a simple fix would be to increase the "wait time" before the program decides its not worth waiting on memu to reload.
(12-27-2017, 07:21 PM)psk Wrote: [ -> ]Lets just say, i did not have a very productive bot session today....at all. Ive noticed this issue before, but it has never eaten 10+ hours till today. Came to the forums just to see if someone else was having the same issue.
I see the post about debug.flag file, i'll make that file and get back with the results tomorrow. For now however, seems like a simple fix would be to increase the "wait time" before the program decides its not worth waiting on memu to reload.

Jeezzzzzzzzzz, sorry bout that 800+ restart
Well the devs are working on something, troops request shall be fixed as well with this issue hopefully
I am waiting patiently... I have faith in them.

In the meantime, I uninstalled MeMu, tried the BS links with no success, reinstalled MeMu Play 3.6.7 and it is hanging up a little bit while loading - it is hanging on 99% loading for some time.... in my non-techie mind, this is more than likely a MeMu issue and not a CF issue... but I will wait for a fix from AQ and the team....
Okay so where do i send the log.

P.S as i was typing this it started working properly again.

I have the log do tell me where to send it.
(12-28-2017, 02:57 AM)oggy Wrote: [ -> ]Okay so where do i send the log.

P.S as i was typing this it started working properly again.

I have the log do tell me where to send it.

You can post it here make sure to put it [code ] here [/code] so it doesnt spam the whole thread
Thank you Smile
https://ufile.io/h7mpd

file size is kinda big haha.
first log of more to come. this one may have been caused by loss of internet connectivity? i dont know. however, bot was never able to recover because it kept updating screen even before memu was fully loaded, and when the game was about to finally open the memu instance was killed and reopened.
okay i cant post it here as there is a limit to the no of characters that i can post. i cant upload the file as it is too big.

if there is an email ad that i could send it to that would be helpful.

P.S. I zipped it and made it small. Smile
(12-28-2017, 06:28 AM)psk Wrote: [ -> ]https://ufile.io/h7mpd

file size is kinda big haha.
first log of more to come. this one may have been caused by loss of internet connectivity? i dont know. however, bot was never able to recover because it kept updating screen even before memu was fully loaded, and when the game was about to finally open the memu instance was killed and reopened.

https://ufile.io/wkjug

log file after today's run. this most likely contains the previous log file's data at the start, i presume (im guessing the logs are appended and not overwritten.)
but below that, it should have its own issues highlighted, and this time i am pretty confident there shouldnt be an internet disconnect issue midway.

ps. i think i agree with what someone else mentioned earlier, that this issue simply seems tied to how slow memu itself is in launching clash of clans, and not necessarily the bot itself. Its just that the bot's timer may be too short to accomodate the slower load time of memu.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7