ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer opening Memu by default instead of Bluestacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
G'day, 

Having repeated issues with Memu and am trying to set up Bluestacks now instead.

I have performed a full uninstall of Memu as stated in this thread. Then downloaded Bluestacks version 1 (link). 
After doing this I set up Bluestacks and added Clash/Google Acc/Play Games.
Then I performed a reinstall of the newest ClashFarmer from this link.

After all this I get the following log when trying to run bot;

Starting Bot...
ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Launching MEmu, please wait...
Some Issue Occurred: MEmu launch failed!
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Launching MEmu, please wait...
The bot was stopped.

Highlighted the issue in red if you haven't already figured it out. ClashFamer doesn't seem to want to run Bluestacks by default. Had a quick but not fully thorough search through the forums and couldn't find anything related to this issue. Wondering if you could help me out admins!  Sad

*edit*
In "uninstall a program" for windows 10, I still have the option to uninstall Memu even though it isn't on my computer anymore. When trying to uninstall it I get an error message saying that windows cannot find the folder path (because it isn't there).

*edit*
Reinstalled Memu in the original path and then did an uninstall via "programs and features". Windows could now find the folder path and could complete a full uninstall of Memu. I think that ClashFarmer was detecting that there was Memu installed on my computer even though there was nothing at all in the folder path. I recommend if anyone else has this issue then they should install Memu again and then uninstall it using the default "programs and features" app instead of the method from this thread.

Leaving post up in case anyone else runs into this issue.

CLOSED
Install memu again and uninstall it from Add/remove programs
Then try to run the bot