ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Bot dosent work for me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have memu installed and clash of clans and when im starting the bot its showing me 

Verifying Emulator and CoC...

and after that nothing its stoped here please help me to fix this
Download memu 2.9.6 it runs best without problems http://dl.memuplay.com/download/backup/M...-2.9.6.exe
(04-04-2018, 05:42 PM)oryano11 Wrote: [ -> ]i have memu installed and clash of clans and when im starting the bot its showing me 

Verifying Emulator and CoC...

and after that nothing its stoped here please help me to fix this

i have the same problem bro! help please
I already did
How can i find out which version of memu im running?
(04-17-2018, 07:05 PM)kenny Wrote: [ -> ]How can i find out which version of memu im running?

Click the icon next to minimize then about us.
Ok so I'm running 3.0.8 and having problems. After a few hours CF starts saying cannot read troop occupancy then can't reach zoomed out state so by the time I come back to the game it's tried to restart god knows how many times.

Do I need to revert to 2.9.6?
(04-18-2018, 06:31 AM)kenny Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so I'm running 3.0.8 and having problems. After a few hours CF starts saying cannot read troop occupancy then can't reach zoomed out state so by the time I come back to the game it's tried to restart god knows how many times.

Do I need to revert to 2.9.6?

To avoid problems yes install 2.9.6