ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: COC TH 12 UPDATE (June 2018) - CLASHFARMER COMPATIBLE VERSION IS IN PROGRESS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
tnx so much
thanks for the good news, does anyone knows which bluestacks to use? because bluestacks 1&2 don't work with windows 10 or 10 pro. please give us the link or version number, for anyone who has windows 10 or windows 10 pro! I have tried all version of memu and non of them worked, I even did as told I named it to android 4.4 but still same issue, its just not connectiong to the emulator.
JUST USE BLUESTACKS VERSION 0.10.7.5601

WINDOW 7 64 BIT OPERATING SYSTEM

NO SUPERCELL ID CONVERSION

BETTER USE OLD PC LIKE QUAD CORE OR I3 OR I5 INTEL

NO ANTI VIRUS MUCH BETTER
(06-12-2018, 12:19 PM)ankeorum Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing to be taken care of is the Supercell ID thing. I am using now this supercell id which makes much more easy to swap between accounts so it would be fantastic if the bot could automatically choose the ID you are botting with and continue because I found the last time I did bot it was getting stuck in the "Login using Supercell ID" // "Login without Supercell ID" screen.

Thrilling to see the new update features for clash farmer th12 update.

Set your times to take a break. i choose 3,7,11,15,19,23 and this stops the login to supercell ID from popping up, it only pops up when you are forced to take a break.

also remember that this is good for detection evasion.  Cool
(06-12-2018, 07:09 PM)William_Wallace Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2018, 12:19 PM)ankeorum Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing to be taken care of is the Supercell ID thing. I am using now this supercell id which makes much more easy to swap between accounts so it would be fantastic if the bot could automatically choose the ID you are botting with and continue because I found the last time I did bot it was getting stuck in the "Login using Supercell ID" // "Login without Supercell ID" screen.

Thrilling to see the new update features for clash farmer th12 update.

Set your times to take a break. i choose 3,7,11,15,19,23 and this stops the login to supercell ID from popping up, it only pops up when you are forced to take a break.

also remember that this is good for detection evasion.  Cool

Excellent idea, thank you very much for that hint!!
thanks
HOWLONG DO U THINK IT WILL B UNTIL WE GET GOING AGAIN TY
Guys, ClashFarmer version compatible with Clash of Clans Town Hall 12 update is OUT NOW!
https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=5420
STILL NOT SELECTING QUICK TRAIN!!!!

STILL NOT SELECTING QUICK TRAIN, BOT STILL NOT WORKING.
Im having problem with the start button it seems disable
Pages: 1 2 3