ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: COC TH 12 UPDATE (June 2018) - CLASHFARMER COMPATIBLE VERSION IS IN PROGRESS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(06-13-2018, 06:54 AM)fhord890 Wrote: [ -> ]Im having problem with the start button it seems disable

You should have a pro license key to have it working. If you dont have one you should wait until the free version is out which usually takes a bit longer.
Gracias sois los mejores!!!
I still have problems with the new version of the bot. The bot still does not find the button for 'Quick Train'. It might be that the actual version does not take into account the new folder 'Build Siege Machines' which appears when you build the 'Workshop' at your base.
(06-13-2018, 09:40 AM)Lord_s Wrote: [ -> ]I still have problems with the new version of the bot. The bot still does not find the button for 'Quick Train'. It might be that the actual version does not take into account the new folder 'Build Siege Machines' which appears when you build the 'Workshop' at your base.

I have exactly the same problem
There is still problem with the new version of the bot. The bot still does not find the button for 'Quick Train'
(06-13-2018, 12:48 PM)shadico Wrote: [ -> ]There is still problem with the new version of the bot. The bot still does not find the button for 'Quick Train'

Just do not buy the new siege upgrade and u wont have the 4th tab, my TH12 account has been botting since yesterday just fine
(06-13-2018, 05:02 PM)samyboy26 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2018, 12:48 PM)shadico Wrote: [ -> ]There is still problem with the new version of the bot. The bot still does not find the button for 'Quick Train'

Just do not buy the new siege upgrade and u wont have the 4th tab, my TH12 account has been botting since yesterday just fine

too late - once you have started building the 'Workshop' you can't stop it anymore   Undecided
The CF team are working to fix Townhall 12 problem please be patient Smile
(06-13-2018, 05:28 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]The CF team are working to fix Townhall 12 problem please be patient Smile

Ooooooooh. It took me this long to realize you're Mind Maze, just rebranded. Lol. You could've mentioned that Tongue

Two questions for you, since it seems you no longer accept PMs

(1) Is your 5.3.2 working flawlessly? I am using 5.3.2.2 as well and I am getting quite a few errors with 1.19RC3. Lately, I ran into the "Clearing Tombstones" loop (It thinks there are tombstones to be cleared but there aren't any. Maybe it thinks the leftover bounty from the raid is a tombstone? But I thought that was fixed ages ago in CF). I get a lot of "Some Issue Occurred", where I honestly have no idea what the issue was/is, and "Some Issue Occurred: Cannot find the army overview button". That last one was happening a lot at the beginning. Oh and a few "Some Issue Occurred: 
Failed to restart more 22 times, restarting CoC
Could not kill CoC in MEmu
Professional License: 78 days left
Verifying Emulator and CoC..."

(2) I've asked you specifically in threads prior, but it was always overlooked. How does one use 2.9.6 from a fresh installation? Do you have a link to the 4.4 ova or 4.4ova.exe that was originally provided by the MEmu Team? Otherwise, how do you get the Play store working under 4.2 (the default Android for MEmu 2.9.6). I've PM'd AQ but I assume she's busy, like you and I, helping n00bs, as the team devs work on the updates.

Thanks buddy!!! Glad to see you're still around! Sorry I thought you were someone else, but you tricked me! Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3