ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Spell function implementation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Community,

I've been using the bot for a while now and I'm really happy with it, but I still question myself why the bot isn't using any spells. Why isn't it implemented (I'm sure it got asked before but I couldn't find a thread for it)? It would make the bot so much better, I know some people say that you don't need spells to farm but sometimes it can make the difference between zero loot and everything. Overall I'm still very satisfied and happy for your service.

Sincerely
Luadja

Also, why isn't there a feature for attacks to wait until heroes are usable again.
Because it takes time to code clashfarmer as it uses anti ban technology and highly humanized, as soon as the developers get close to make the bot function without problems, BAM! another COC update hits and break many features and the developers have to go back and fix them then there will be no time to implement new features.
So all we can hope for is that the developers will find the time to implement new features

I hope that answers your questions
Thank you for your support