ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: CRASH Memu 2.9.6 doesnt work with COC app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

I wanted to bot again in clash of clans after a skip of a year, I've downloaded Memu 2.9.6 from the original post(guide) and clashfarmer
the problem is my clash of clans doesnt even work, after couples of settings no change... im so desperated I uninstalled google play services many times and my coc dont even launch, its just showing a black screen then "coc is not working/stopped working" error message
please help me Sad
Thats user side issue and memu issue not the bot, follow the steps and skip the bot steps https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=4077
I still have the same problem after reinstalling memu, I need help!
(11-16-2018, 12:20 PM)Faz Wrote: [ -> ]I still have the same problem after reinstalling memu, I need help!

Theres must be a problem with your system I cant be much help since its a MEmu issue, but my recommandation is a fresh windows installation. make sure to backup your files if you tend to do it.
(11-12-2018, 09:42 AM)Faz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

I wanted to bot again in clash of clans after a skip of a year, I've downloaded Memu 2.9.6 from the original post(guide) and clashfarmer
the problem is my clash of clans doesnt even work, after couples of settings no change... im so desperated I uninstalled google play services many times and my coc dont even launch, its just showing a black screen then "coc is not working/stopped working" error message
please help me Sad

i think u need to upgrade your computer system,just what i did , i installed memu in my other pc which is am3 athlon 2 x3 and 8gb ram and gts 250 videocard but in didn't work,but when i install it to my other pc which is intel core i5 2nd gen 8gb ram and gts 250 it works,so i think that the problem with your pc.
Tongue Big Grin
(11-17-2018, 06:43 PM)pakyukacoc08 Wrote: [ -> ]

please help me Sad

i think u need to upgrade your computer system,just what i did , i installed memu in my other pc which is am3 athlon 2 x3 and 8gb ram and gts 250 videocard but in didn't work,but when i install it to my other pc which is intel core i5 2nd gen 8gb ram and gts 250 it works,so i think that the problem with your pc.
Tongue Big Grin

He already had it running before so i doubt that is the case
(11-17-2018, 08:08 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]

please help me Sad

Tongue Big Grin

Yeah MEmu was working quite good in this computer, I haven't changed any part of my PC since that I doubt its coming from my graphic card, I can still run games at high quality but It becames impossible for me to run CoC on this PC, I am using the same MEmu version (2.9.6.1) that I used for years, I never encountered such things.
(11-20-2018, 08:33 AM)Faz Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2018, 08:08 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]

please help me Sad

Tongue Big Grin

Yeah MEmu was working quite good in this computer, I haven't changed any part of my PC since that I doubt its coming from my graphic card, I can still run games at high quality but It becames impossible for me to run CoC on this PC, I am using the same MEmu version (2.9.6.1) that I used for years, I never encountered such things.

As I said, all machines break in time, your windows might be broken, or you having a malware or anti virus messing up the system,
You're right, I have my AVAST Antivirus enabled all the time, let me try to disable it for a certain period in order to check if this worked
(11-20-2018, 08:22 PM)Faz Wrote: [ -> ]You're right, I have my AVAST Antivirus enabled all the time, let me try to disable it for a certain period in order to check if this worked

uninstall that crap Big Grin, windows defender is better... if you disable AVAST, windows defender might turn it self on
Pages: 1 2