ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(06-20-2019, 06:04 AM)KUW6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2019, 04:33 AM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2019, 04:25 AM)KUW6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2019, 10:19 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2019, 10:18 PM)KUW6 Wrote: [ -> ]I asked for help on their facebook group and they told me to post my issue on here. So what should I do? I've already uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Like I stated the bot was fine until yesterday. I need some form of troubleshooting. I don't have anything interfering with my system. No Antivirus or program is interfering.

Have you tried the steps below?
https://goo.gl/8aqPZr

I tried all of those options. The bot is working more now, but it is still not attacking bases sometimes it begins a battle but never deploys troops. I am going to try uninstalling my antivirus. I ran the bot in safe mode and it is still doing the same thing. Any other recommended tips you have for me would be great. I noticed windows has installed some new updates in the past 3 days. I am going to uninstall those windows updates and will try the bot that way. If not I will try uninstalling my graphics card driver and reinstall. You are maybe right, something in the system maybe interfering somehow. If anything I will just reinstall windows and try it that way if I can't find a possible fix myself.

Go for Windows home edition better than pro.

Bot is working fine now, I did all these steps.
1. Removed Antivirus (Kaspersky)
2. Deleted my Graphics Card Driver in Device Manager and Reinstalled from Manufacture's website.
3. Went into Firewall settings & re-enabled Memu & CF access
4. Uninstalled the recent Microsoft Updates via "Windows Update Settings"
5. Uninstalled Networking Software I installed earlier this week
6. Did a clean PC boot up (Shut down PC, turn off the power switch from the back and held the power button for 10 seconds)
7. Changed Device in MEmu from iPhone 7 Plus to Galaxy S7 Edge, disabled root mode & virtual keyboard, enabled sync time

Not sure, what was the specific reason why my bot started acting up but that is how I fixed it, in-case anyone starts developing similar issues. Thanks to mods for attempts to help me and fast replies. Bot has been running for more than a hour now, no issues at all and is much more responsive and opens much faster.  Smile

phew, glad you got it working, I'd say KS was doing most of the issues
I have the same problem. The bot is stuck between search loop. Even if i click next the bot doesn't resume the search. I have to stop and restart the bot. I haven't made any changes at my computer, the bot worked very fine before the June 2019 update. Plus the bot is very slow when he checks for the troop preparation.
Not really a bug, but just looking to see if a 32-bit version was available again for the latest update? Sorry for the bother!
exactly the same problem !!
The bot bug during the search.
It blocks on a village and does not do anything ...
I am having the same problem too, it is looking for attack but it does not find a base to attack, mine has reached 100 tentanticas and nothing
(06-27-2019, 11:21 PM)willdigital Wrote: [ -> ]I am having the same problem too, it is looking for attack but it does not find a base to attack, mine has reached 100 tentanticas and nothing

thats not a Bug, its how you have configured your requirements for attack, i.e. find only full collectors (dead base) but your trophy count is too high to find dead bases.

some searches i get 300+ searches before i find a base. you need to control your trophy count to ensure you are low enough to swim with the dead bases.
Hi, I'm facing an issue of Start Bot and Search Only buttons are grey out. Sad Sad 

[attachment=965]
(06-19-2019, 07:46 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Please report bugs for ClashFarmer version 1.8.21 - RC5 (Clash of Clans June 2019 Update) in this thread.
getting this message when trying to validate emulator and coc. and is it normal it takes over 5mins to validate?

Some Issue Occurred: Emulator error: Could not establish touch event!
(06-29-2019, 12:07 AM)Krabbe klo Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2019, 07:46 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Please report bugs for ClashFarmer version 1.8.21 - RC5 (Clash of Clans June 2019 Update) in this thread.
getting this message when trying to validate emulator and coc. and is it normal it takes over 5mins to validate?

Some Issue Occurred: Emulator error: Could not establish touch event!

This is bug report topic but ok.. install memu 2.9.6.1 and delete the version you have
Follow the links below
(06-28-2019, 03:36 PM)kennyeng Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm facing an issue of Start Bot and Search Only buttons are grey out. Sad Sad 

Not a bug. It is free to download but you require a professional key to use it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5