ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(08-14-2019, 10:11 PM)Pasoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2019, 03:19 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2019, 02:50 PM)Pasoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2019, 08:42 PM)KUW6 Wrote: [ -> ]I have been having nothing but issues since yesterday.. I have deleted the old version via the uninstaller method  and I have also deleted the "ClashFarmer" folder from program files, cleared recycling bin and restarted PC. Issues continue happening I have removed and reinstalled memu and clash farmer over 3 times. I have restarted my pc several times. Bot is being very slow and unresponsive since yesterdays update. First of all when I launch the bot it stays on "Starting bot" for almost 5 minutes. After that it stays stuck on "verifying emulator and CoC" for about 5 minutes also. When the bot finally starts it stays stuck on waiting for troop completion even after the army camps and barracks are done and ready to go. When it finally attacks it only attacks twice and it stops working completely. It stays unresponsive and it starts to stop and start itself again. I am getting very frustrated already. I even bought a new pro license because I thought my old one might have been giving the issues. Another thing is that the bot stays stuck sometimes on planning attack strategy and never attacks. Please advice on what to do. I have already deleted and reinstalled. Nothing fixes the issues. My PC is a high end custom built pc. And I have been using the bot for more than 3 months already but I never had these issues until yesterday.

Yes, I am running MEmu 2.9.6 and the latest version of CF.

I have the same problem.
Am running MEmu 2.9.6.x as well. Weird thing is, I don't have any Anti-Virus installed (even Windows Defender is disabled). Even tried the whole FAQ and problem solving tasks.
In the attached screenshots is the problem of being stuck/frozen.

https://goo.gl/8aqPZr

I have already tried those things

Delete the bot folder in C and reinstall it in different folder
I tried all the ways and for having, and uninstalled memu and clashfarmer, delete clashfarmer from program x86 and I feel that I spent 5.99 on a key to be premium in clashfarmer for nothing because I can't use it

It is paralyzed in starting bot, never finds coc, never opens memu unless I do
Follow the links below
I have an issue, I linked my account to the supercell account so whenever there's a personal break the bot completely stops
(11-30-2019, 10:18 PM)IgorDavide Wrote: [ -> ]I have an issue, I linked my account to the supercell account so whenever there's a personal break the bot completely stops

Go to bot other options and put a break every 3 hours to avoid this issue
hi . i have problem. the bot cant open clash of clans alone  , i am using M 2.9.6 (Professional) v and CF 1.8.21   . i delete all files and install M and CF .and same problem , what can i do ,
(11-30-2019, 10:18 PM)IgorDavide Wrote: [ -> ]I have an issue, I linked my account to the supercell account so whenever there's a personal break the bot completely stops

Hi unfortunatly clashfarmer does not have a fix if you have linked to supercell to coc, the work round is to make sure the bot takes a break before the enforced supercell break so every 3 hours make the bot take a break
(12-14-2019, 01:09 PM)The destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]hi . i have problem. the bot cant open clash of clans alone  , i am using M 2.9.6 (Professional) v and CF 1.8.21   . i delete all files and install M and CF .and same problem , what can i do ,

This is a known issue and is currently being worked on.
Hi There,

Recently started using the bot and it is working a treat!

However, i have found two minor issues that do not affect the running of the bot, but can be a tad annoying.

The first of which is that my archer queen's ability is being activated as soon as she is deployed, rather than when she is "low on health".

The second is with the auto wall upgrade. It tells me it cannot find any level 8 walls, but i have about 30 left to upgrade.

Are there any fixes for these issues, or is it possibly my settings.

Regards,

Barry.
Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state.

do you experienced it? this occurred to me when i updated COC
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5