ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: NONE TYPE OBJECT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
USEING MEMU 7 USEING 205 CLASH FRAMER BUT COMING UP SOME ISSUE OCCURRED  NONE TYPE OBJECT HAS NO ATTRIBUTE READUNTIL CLOSE
(12-07-2020, 09:38 PM)bjdyke Wrote: [ -> ]USEING MEMU 7 USEING 205 CLASH FRAMER BUT COMING UP SOME ISSUE OCCURRED  NONE TYPE OBJECT HAS NO ATTRIBUTE READUNTIL CLOSE

SOME ISSUE OCCURRED: 'NONETYPE' OBJECT HAS NO ATTRIBUTE 'READUNTILCLOSE'
FIX >>>>>>>>>
Close everything<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Open multi memu
Click on the trash icon on top right
Click new
Click Android 5.1
(12-07-2020, 11:26 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2020, 09:38 PM)bjdyke Wrote: [ -> ]USEING MEMU 7 USEING 205 CLASH FRAMER BUT COMING UP SOME ISSUE OCCURRED  NONE TYPE OBJECT HAS NO ATTRIBUTE READUNTIL CLOSE

FIX >>>>>>>>>
Open multi memu
Click new
Click Android 5.1

I'm having the same issue. In the Multiple Instance Manager I deleted the 7.2.** version and Created the Android 5.1 Version. When running it on the Memu it has the "NONETYPE" Issue. If I start memu from the Multiple Instance Manager it gives a different issue: "timed out"
I have done all the settings in the Multiple Instance Manager per a 2016 post. I can't get the Clashfarmer to work. Please advise what I can do.
Thanks
(12-08-2020, 01:15 AM)blazin2133 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2020, 11:26 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]

FIX >>>>>>>>>
Open multi memu
Click new
Click Android 5.1

I'm having the same issue. In the Multiple Instance Manager I deleted the 7.2.** version and Created the Android 5.1 Version. When running it on the Memu it has the "NONETYPE" Issue. If I start memu from the Multiple Instance Manager it gives a different issue: "timed out"
I have done all the settings in the Multiple Instance Manager per a 2016 post. I can't get the Clashfarmer to work. Please advise what I can do.
Thanks
If you are using village theme/skin remove it
If you are not using village theme/skin then redo this
Open multi memu
Click new
Click Android 5.1