ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: MeMU Version Not Supporting Clash of Clans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Same issue here. Anyone got their clashfarmer bot to work?
Same issue just had coc xmas update and now wont play on MEmu 7.2.7
DOESN'T WORK.
Memu 7.1.6 Had to update to Christmas update that's when it all went to hell.

I know you all will work on this. Appreciate what you do.

Take care.
this is wild this is not working . ever since the update its been draining my time left for professional when I cant even use it
Stopped working after XMAS Update, bot is hard down.
(12-12-2022, 05:03 PM)CMerchant69 Wrote: [ -> ]Stopped working after XMAS Update, bot is hard down.

It appears that COC itself stopped working on MEMU as well after the XMAS update.
memu stoped working any one no the best to use clash on my pc ty

best memu to use clash on my pc ty
(12-12-2022, 08:51 PM)bjdyke Wrote: [ -> ]memu stoped working any one no the best to use clash on my pc ty

best memu to use clash on my pc ty

Currently it's looking like SuperCell took steps to prevent people from using emulators like MEMU from running COC.  Unless something changes or they change their minds, using emulators for COC is probably over... that includes ClashFarmer.

If that is the case...  your question about best way to use clash on my PC... you could use an Android Box attached to your computer monitor or TV that has USB connectors for your keyboard and mouse.  You can find these Android boxes in Amazon and they're relatively cheap.  But ClashFarmer will not work with them.
(12-11-2022, 07:12 PM)000lucho000 Wrote: [ -> ]So, in order to run CoC in Memu you need to create a new instance with Android 9 64 bits (in Multi Memu) ... that will allow you to play but the bot doesn't work with that version, I guess it is ime to be patient.

Didn't work for me.
(12-09-2022, 10:56 AM)YoloKingPin Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,
The Memu version 7.5.5 isnt compatible anymore. I have even tried the latest 8 version. the clash of clans app doesn't work on the memu anymore. does anyone here know how to fix this issue?

I have the same issue man Sad

IM FREAKING OUT!!! THIS IS MY ONLY HAPINESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Pages: 1 2 3