ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: MeMU Version Not Supporting Clash of Clans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(12-12-2022, 11:55 PM)CUENY Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2022, 08:51 PM)bjdyke Wrote: [ -> ]memu stoped working any one no the best to use clash on my pc ty

best memu to use clash on my pc ty

Currently it's looking like SuperCell took steps to prevent people from using emulators like MEMU from running COC.  Unless something changes or they change their minds, using emulators for COC is probably over... that includes ClashFarmer.

If that is the case...  your question about best way to use clash on my PC... you could use an Android Box attached to your computer monitor or TV that has USB connectors for your keyboard and mouse.  You can find these Android boxes in Amazon and they're relatively cheap.  But ClashFarmer will not work with them.

Yoou could be right I have tried a few emulators an my laptop and although games work including clash royal clash of clans will not work on any of them!!  looks like this isthe end of clash farmer??? lets see what clash farmer say there keeping very quiet at the moment?
Any other bots we could use for the time being? Smile
We just updated the main post, there is a workaround you can use. Please read our notes from December 13th, 2022.
https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=7076
Anyone success? I had failed two times.
(12-14-2022, 12:49 PM)alexcwclucker Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone success? I had failed two times.

I have now got coc working here is how I did it, open MEmu delete coc open browser in MEmu (I tried going to clash farmer to download recomended web site but it dowloaded but wouldnt open ) search in MEmu browser amazon app download for android then open amazon app sign in as normal(you will need to have an amazon account! then download coc open coc then open clash bot and it will play I hope this helps
(12-14-2022, 02:17 PM)jillybot Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2022, 12:49 PM)alexcwclucker Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone success? I had failed two times.

I have now got coc working here is how I did it, open MEmu delete coc open browser in MEmu (I tried going to clash farmer to download recomended web site but it dowloaded but wouldnt open ) search in MEmu browser amazon app download for android then open amazon app sign in as normal(you will need to have an amazon account! then download coc open coc then open clash bot and it will play I hope this helps

not woking for me
(12-14-2022, 03:03 PM)bjdyke Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2022, 02:17 PM)jillybot Wrote: [ -> ]

not woking for me what amazon icon do i download  alex ty
Hi Clashfarmer team, I think Clash of Clans will stop working completely on emulators a few months after they release some patch updates on all app stores. I'd rather move from emulators to actual devices, I think Clashfarmer uses adb to interact in the emulator the same way it can be done via Android phones, as I know we just need to allow USB debugging and some settings. In that case we will need to use our both computer & android phone.
Has anyone tried the new windows 11 android platform.. I can see Clash working on that as its official and not a 3rd party thing.. I'll try myself next time I'm on PC
Pages: 1 2 3